Mean green now because ol blue died

baller_ivy

5+ Year Member
Alright so not to long ago while at college a lady ran a stop signed and left me with a busted car.The lady ran the stop sign and kept going to i followed the lady home and waited on the cops to come. While waiting the lady(which at the time i thought was a dude the lady was huge like 6'1 250 short hair cut like a dude no lie) gets out her car and runs into her house. So I'm like thats a big guy ill just wait on the cops. When the cops come i tell them the story and how the guy went around the corner. They go out and look for the "GUY". They come back a few mins later and ask are you sure it was a guy im like yea pretty sure it was. So come to find out the lady had called the cops told them her car was stolen and she didnt have a clue where it was. So the cop was like thats odd because it was just in a wreck. So long story short the get the lady and i found out she didnt have insurance, no license, and lied to the police. Yet she didnt go to jail just got fines that blows mind every time i think about it. My punk ass insurance didnt want o pay for my care so i got stuck with a mustang and everybody knows honda owners hate mustang owners( they can there so fast). So after months of looking for another civic like i had i finally found another one for $2100.
Anyway this is the old civic
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
mods
short shifter- megan racing
4-2-1 head - megan racing
exhaust- magna flow
cold air intake - i realy have no clue where i go it from but had a k$n air filter

this is the new one
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
pretty much just had it tinted found some rims for $100 plasti dipped them black and put another short shifter in from megan racing
plans
swap of some kind
different rims smaller but nothing to small
drop 2 inch maybe
exhaust smaller tip this time tho want to look as stock as possible
and thats it its just a my DD as of now recently graduated college so i have to find a real job first before all the fun starts ( and this is a car forum not a english class who cares about grammar )

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
What the hell kind of camera are you using?? Or maybe it's my computer but I can't see a damn thing but a blob of green mixed in with about 15 pixels.. Not mega pixels, straight up 8 bit gen 1 mario dots! I've looked through kaleidoscopes that have a clearer picture than this.

LOL... Sucks about your first car though. Seems like there is a story like this every day on here! Hella crazy drivers out there these days. Damn. Glad you're ok and got a new Civ. Good luck on the build man. :thumbs up

And for real.. Invest in a new camera. And not those ones with the red handle that pull down and scroll those little picture discs around.... Though even that might be an upgrade to what i'm looking at here. HA!

baller_ivy

5+ Year Member
What the hell kind of camera are you using?? Or maybe it's my computer but I can't see a damn thing but a blob of green mixed in with about 15 pixels.. Not mega pixels, straight up 8 bit gen 1 mario dots! I've looked through kaleidoscopes that have a clearer picture than this.

LOL... Sucks about your first car though. Seems like there is a story like this every day on here! Hella crazy drivers out there these days. Damn. Glad you're ok and got a new Civ. Good luck on the build man. :thumbs up

And for real.. Invest in a new camera. And not those ones with the red handle that pull down and scroll those little picture discs around.... Though even that might be an upgrade to what i'm looking at here. HA!

haha man mybad i put some more pics up later

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow thats stupid that she didnt get arrested for a hit and run, no insurance no license, and lying to the police..here in texas you get arrested just for all of the above..