megan high flow cat question

emerican

Registered VIP
I know alot about cars, but never done a test pipe or high flow cat on my own car. I know the megan racing is bascially just a test pipe im not disputing that or asking that. My question is that i know it will throw a cel, but o2 simulaters or defoulers should take care of this. How are they installed it only has one o2 sensor bung for the stock o2 sensor. I would be going on a 98 ex y8 with basic bolt ons i/h/e. I have searched, but only seem to find people saying intall the defoulers or it being a cat or test pipe with two holes the megan one im looking at getting from a member only has the one so how is the o2 simulater or defouler suppoosed to be installed on it thank you. The test pipe in the club civic store is the same way with only one hole this may be a dumb question just trying to find the answer. Im not going to get one if i have to see a check engine light all the time.

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is some info for you my friend......Click

emerican

Registered VIP
Very nice thank you for the link if i can get the high flow cat for right price this will be happening to my car.