Memorial Day

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Drink one for the boys who aren't coming home. Drink one for the families who'll never share a holiday with their sons. Drink one for the daughters and sons whose last images of their Dad is getting on that bus.

Last but certainly not least, raise your glass and drink the last drop to the boys who allow you to do so with your families on your day off. Enjoy the sun in your backyard, glowing of the green grass you trim every few days. The small things you take for granted. Enjoy them.

To all service members past and present, those sacrificing so much, and to those who have sacrificed it all, thank you.

LCPL Faust - Single amputee - IED strike
RIP Sgt Calo - IED strike
All my boys in the 2nd ANGLICO - go home and have a cold one for me

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drink one because you can. show some pride, dont drink import, cheers to the High Life!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
heres to you raabe

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I havent recieved my ATP card yet(allows me to wear normal clothes again, drink and go off base) so i cant raise one for the brothers and sisters who gave everything, but i'll proudly raise my arnold palmer and take a good swig from it.

Thanks raabe for being over in the s*** hole while i learn my trade to get put over in the s*** hole haha.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol ITPer lololololololololololol
RIP all my brothers.
this bud's for you