Meng Motorsports - New Sponsor Tell Me What You Want!

Mengsta

5+ Year Member

Hello everybody, we are new sponsors here. My name is Tony Khauv and I'll be here trying my best to give awesome customer service. We are a small and upcoming family owned business dedicated to giving products at the most competitive prices.

We first started off blowing up in the Scion Community, but in our attempts to grow, we are now here attempting to target the Honda/Acura community. If you check our website, we already have Function and Form Coil-overs listed, but not much of anything else that is Honda / Acura related.

So please let me know whats hot and what you guys want! I'll do my best to add products onto the website at the best prices we can. We generally have better deals on suspensions products, but just shoot us any ideas to help us grow! =)

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Welcome to the site

Mengsta

5+ Year Member
Thanks guys! Yup shipping is just $5.00 for any order in the United States.

Adding products can be very tedious and we'll be adding new products as fast as we can. But if anyone has any specific product in mind (based on brand or type of part etc) just let me know or post it here and I'll get a price and add the product on the website ASAP!

Like I said its a small family owned business so recommendations or suggestions are always welcome =). And if you guys need testimonials you can check our first forum at http://www.yoursciontc.com. They love us there haha.

Mengsta

5+ Year Member
Since nobody shot us anymore recommendations. We are going to add HKS, Tokicos, and Eibach Springs for Civics and Integras.

Visit us often for updated parts!

jdmem205

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea how about some shocks maybe some combos with springs. Suspension stuff a lot of it. Some jdm peices

Mengsta

5+ Year Member
We'll hopefully get a bunch of suspension products done after the Halloween weekend =).

Mengsta

5+ Year Member
We took the suggestions and have added Tanabe suspension products! Skunk2 are next.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where in milpitas are you? might wanna drop by and take a look unless your a warehouse.

iOn

I like pie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some shocks would be nice. I'm looking for some at the moment. Tokico or Koni

Mengsta

5+ Year Member
CMRdevelopment,

Since we are a small family owned business, we are just e-commerce for now. We hope to get a storefront soon though. Being E-commerce also reduces overhead so we can pass on the savings to our customers.

iOn,

Ok we will definitely have to add new shocks with our springs. We do sell top notch coil-overs under $600.00 though. But we will still add shocks most likely within this week for the customers that would rather have aftermarket springs/shock combo.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CMRdevelopment,

Since we are a small family owned business, we are just e-commerce for now. We hope to get a storefront soon though. Being E-commerce also reduces overhead so we can pass on the savings to our customers.
Ahh. I see.

:thumbup: for a local...hope you guys stay legit and prosper.

Mengsta

5+ Year Member
Thanks! I sincerely apologize for not having a storefront =(. We wish we could have customers come in and see our products, but we are still small and starting off. We are definitely going to stay legitimate and honest to our customers. We hope to prosper also. Since you are in the bay area, don't be surprised to see us at any upcoming shows, we are trying to get our name out there. We will definitely be sponsors at the upcoming Hot Import Nights in either San Mateo or Pleasanton.

Mengsta

5+ Year Member
Bump! in our efforts to meet your demands we have uploaded more products! Please continue to let us know what you want! Meng Motorsports cares about our customers.

Since then we have uploaded more Megan products as requested. Magnaflow and more Tokico will come next. sorry we haven't had more in a quicker time frame. We are trying our best!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how about asr products?

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some lugs nuts would be a nice addition, simple and relatively inexpensive.

Mengsta

5+ Year Member
We have a deal with Ground Controls but haven't added them up, we didn't think they were actual hot sellers. Guess Im wrong! lol. I'll have it noted. So far we do have a big account with Function and Form and we can get custom spring rates on those at least.

Can you give me a quick description on ASR? I'm not too familiar on what they are best known for.

Lug nuts and wheels are already in progress! We are waiting for our price files for WORK and BBS wheels. Lug nuts will also come in of course.

We highly appreciate this input. Thanks.

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ASR rear subframe brace and sway bar combo, in alot of colors. DC sports exhaust for a 2000 ex coupe for like $380-$400.