Mern's OEM part zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mern

Come at me bro.
All items are best offer, just pm me your offer and i can provide you with a shipping quote as well. SELLING THIS STUFF CHEAP.

Set of headlights out of a 2000 civic, in good condition. 60 plus shipping or best offer

Center console also out of a 2000 civic awesome shape. 25 plus shipping or best offer

Cluster out of a 2000 civic auto, no tach, reads in km/h and shows 270 000 kms. 25 plus shipping obo

Factory radio out of a 2000 civic. 25 plus shipping

This picture may come out upside down but oh well, tail lights out of a 98 coupe have plug ins on the inside corners, do not come with bulbs. 50 plus shipping

Last but not least a set of sedan tails out of a 2000 ej6 in alright condition but have some paint overspray on the edges.. don't ask how it got there because i have no clue. 40 obo plus shipping

pioneer premier new in packaged box shallow sub, 12 inch 1200 watt costed over 300 new will take 160 obo plus shipping
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
PM me anytime if you are interested, i take paypal. thanks, mern.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good stuff! Glws

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

civicexkid

i call dibs on center if its type f int color and in good condition. whats all the spots in the photo?

Mern

Come at me bro.
i call dibs on center if its type f int color and in good condition. whats all the spots in the photo?
water and windex, cleaned it before i took the pic and apparently didn't dry it well. PM me an offer if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.