Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If I knew what a slam band was I might be able to help you

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's not my style. And they sound like inhales

PhantomPharter

Devourment, torsofuck, abominable Putridity, short bus pile up, dysconformity, cephalotripsy, pathology, intracranial butchery, begging for incest, kraanium, katalepsy, dysentery, the partisan turbine(more deathcore than slam but fvcking sick nonetheless), turbidity, pus vomit... I got a million more... Slam is my steez.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive listened to most of those. Trying to dig deeper...

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Parkway drive is also coming with veil of maya, I hope to see that show

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im after anything brutal that i havent heard before.

PhantomPharter

Well in THAT case... Try Inveracity, Wormed, Corpsefucking Art, Brodequin, Mincing Fury and Guttural Calamity of Queer Decay, The Day Everything Became Nothing, Guttural Engorgement, Guttural Secrete, E.T.T.S., old-old-old cephalic carnage is awesome, Retch, Decrypt, Kronos, Vomit Remnants, Internal Suffering is wicked heavy. Let me know if you need more.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really liked him until he started throwing a bunch of techno and random synth into the mix.
His alter ego is Big Chocolate. He is a dj at heart. All of disfigurings drums and guitars are computer generated and then he growls to them.

He has played warped tour as Big Chocolate and also djs as i said before. Pretty cool if u ask me. And i love Disfiguring the Goddess!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
His alter ego is Big Chocolate. He is a dj at heart. All of disfigurings drums and guitars are computer generated and then he growls to them.

He has played warped tour as Big Chocolate and also djs as i said before. Pretty cool if u ask me. And i love Disfiguring the Goddess!
Disfiguring The Goddess is kind of an outlet from a bunch of dudes in that scene. Big Chocolate does most of the production (drums used to be programmed, are now played by session drummers). Mitch Lucker of Suicide Silence was doing stuff with him, as well as the singer for The Ghost Inside, The Faceless, and a few others.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya i heard he was getting something together so they could tour :what:

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I didn't know that about him that's pretty cool. I was wondering why I entered disfiguring on last.fm and it came up big chocolate dubstep.

Veil of maya and parkway drive were sick Monday night. I REALLY want to see Born of Osiris live