5+ Year Member
Almost forgot to mention whitechapel, my fav band of all time

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope they keep the same band with a new singer and CHANGE THEIR NAME!

Such disrespect to keep a name of a fallen frontman...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think its cool that he lived his life to the fullest like the lyrics you only live once.

Too bad how he died though. Wish his daughter the best...

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah thats the part that was so sad was how he always talked about his daughter in interviews and stuff. He was definitely a good person and had a lot more life to live.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Most metal heads are good people i would say. We have more heart and put our emotions out there.

Metal is a big "put your heart on your sleeve" type thing. We arent afraid to say what we mean and could give a f**k less what anyone thinks of us...

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used to watch that vid all the time. Look up despised icons last show on YouTube I love that vid too. Their drummer was sick

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im a big metal head myself. I hot up between 10-15 shows last year!

2 shows i know that are coming up that i want to go see are Halestorm opening up for Bullet for my Valentine. Also THe Devil Wears Prada and As i lay Dying would be sweet!
One of the best shows i went to last year i saw The Amity Affliction, I See Stars, Motionless in White, Trivum, and Asking Alexandria. I was sore as hell from those pits!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I knew Mitch... not really well, but we knew each other (I.e. I'd see him at shows, he'd recognize me, we'd chat). His hometown of Riverside is 20 minutes from me. I wanted to throw up when I found out about him.. I don't know why it bothered me so much (obviously, finding out about someone you know passing is hard, but this was weird), but it did.
I've seen Attila a few times, good band, but those dudes smoke ridiculous amounts of pot lol. Also, Fronz (singer) was recently arrested lawl.
Erra is amazing. Great band. August Burns Red is probably one of the best bands I've ever seen live.
Currently listening to a pre-release of Bring Me The Horizon's new album Sempiternal. I love it, don't know what you guys will think of it, though. It's a big departure from their typical detuned sound.. much more rock influenced. Really good though.