5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this sucks my school gets out early, mar 1-6
anyone have dates around that?

quikshift

HIT IT WITH A STUPID STIK
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey anfrey what does CCCC #420 / #29 mean, i havent been on this site much and lately i've been seeing something sort of like it everywhere, sorry if i sound like a dumbass but i got to know

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gotta car show to be in (World of Wheels) from Mar 12 - 14. So that kills that weekend all together for me. Maybe the weekend of the 20th?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by quikshift
hey anfrey what does CCCC #420 / #29 mean, i havent been on this site much and lately i've been seeing something sort of like it everywhere, sorry if i sound like a dumbass but i got to know
CCCC... well, go to the lounge and look at the stickies =) they're the different crews for clubcivic... coupe, hatch, and sedan... CCCC is for coupes... $420 and #29are my members numbers

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
u have the same dates?

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok peeps, im from St louis and i can go any date you guys decide on. I suggest we either meet up in Stlouis, Chicago or Indiana. Lets make sure we keep this thread up and running with any updates so everyone that wants to come wont get confused when this meet is going to happen. We have to start organizing this thing right away cause by the time you know it, Spring break will be here!! I also suggest we get a list going to see whos gonna be able to make and how many people is going to be there.

quikshift

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what are the days that people are of again? I can go on the weekend or something if my dates don't work out

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
sounds good, if u can help me compile lists of everyone's availability dates, that would kick ass....

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from feb 1-june7 im free just as long as i can get my car done.

quikshift

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by anfrey
sounds good, if u can help me compile lists of everyone's availability dates, that would kick ass....
yea that's cool anfrey

yea if everyone starts putting their dates up i'll write them down and post them up

where is this meet going to be at?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dunno yet, i have a feeling we'll decide that after we get everyone's dates together.. that way we can figure out who's attending what and where would be more convenient for everyone. . ..

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by mugen00
Ok peeps, im from St louis and i can go any date you guys decide on. I suggest we either meet up in Stlouis, Chicago or Indiana. Lets make sure we keep this thread up and running with any updates so everyone that wants to come wont get confused when this meet is going to happen. We have to start organizing this thing right away cause by the time you know it, Spring break will be here!! I also suggest we get a list going to see whos gonna be able to make and how many people is going to be there.
So what do you guys think about what i said?? Any updates to this meeting??

Spritshade

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok any time would be fine for me, cuz i only go to school mon. and wed. and any other day i could get off work as long as i got some heads up, but im cool with any week, just not on a mon. or wed. hehe

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have class on tuesdays. That's the only day that won't work for me, until school's out...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ya'll already know when my spring break dates are. if we can't do it on those days, here's my regular schedule:

mondays and wednesdays: one class between 1300-1415
tuesdays and thursdays: classes on/off from 1100 til 2030 (yeah, i have class til eight thirty on T and R... it sucks)
fridays: NO CLASS!!!

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So whos gonna be in charrge of putting all this together?? any dates and places yet?? spring break in only a little over a month away

Status
Not open for further replies.