**** Mike G's RHD EF9 and Coulter clean EA ****

killthisish

OMG LOL!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude, f**king sweet car man. Do you have a hi-resolution version of the first picture? I wanna use it as my desktop!

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what motor do both of you guys got?

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ur car is just always an inspiration to look at

awsome job, keep it nice

FasterDX

Z6 EJ2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW! Both lookin nice! The third gen is super fresh. And the harness is sweet on the ef!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, very nice photo's man...!

Both hatches are well done..!

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah seen that one before......can't sleep on the dopeness!
Thanks Man

best looking 4th gen i have ever seen
WOW much appreciated

Both are sexy! Nice clean cars.
I will pass along the nice words

Dude, f**king sweet car man. Do you have a hi-resolution version of the first picture? I wanna use it as my desktop!
I do...if you have a email i would be happy to send it to you.

what motor do both of you guys got?
He is running a LS/Vtec and i have my factory B16

ur car is just always an inspiration to look at

awsome job, keep it nice
I really appreciate that. Im amazed that it inspires anyone. I just wanted it to be clean....but that is the best compliment ever

WOW! Both lookin nice! The third gen is super fresh. And the harness is sweet on the ef!
Thanks...i was so excited I was able to find them. I wanted them forever.

wow, very nice photo's man...!

Both hatches are well done..!
Thanks sir

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow. Both of these are incredible! I'm just getting into the whole "EF" thing myself. I was first blown away by Charles Trieu's '89 Si featured currently on the jtuned.com site. Then I ran across this post. Wow. I think this is where the "scene" is going next And these two cars are prime examples of why! Truly inspirational. Such attention to detail. I can tell a mature individual built these cars. I've decided that I'm building an EF9 replica as my next project. Those seats are DOPE! Just think: Honda's designed team developed those almost 20 years ago. I valet cars full time, I see all the newest stuff out there: EF9 and EK9 interiors blow all the newer stuff away, imo. Honda was so ahead of it's time. Anyway, i'm ranting here. Mad props.

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just went back and noticed that you added the aftermarket Recaros to the EF. Sorry, got a little confused. I've looked at so many EF's in the last hour! Those are butter too, of course. When speaking of Honda's supreme innovation though, I was referring to the OEM EF9 seats, with the red stripes.
However, are the seats on the older hatch OEM? They look to be.

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**king illness on both rides bro!!! There's a third gen I see almost everyday around here siitin on del sol wheels. I want to jack that thing sooo bad, love me some square backs! Truely some dope rides man, keep up the great work!

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
way to represent Oklahoma!! nice cars! Nice!
Thanks man....you in OKC??

Wow. Both of these are incredible! I'm just getting into the whole "EF" thing myself. I was first blown away by Charles Trieu's '89 Si featured currently on the jtuned.com site. Then I ran across this post. Wow. I think this is where the "scene" is going next And these two cars are prime examples of why! Truly inspirational. Such attention to detail. I can tell a mature individual built these cars. I've decided that I'm building an EF9 replica as my next project. Those seats are DOPE! Just think: Honda's designed team developed those almost 20 years ago. I valet cars full time, I see all the newest stuff out there: EF9 and EK9 interiors blow all the newer stuff away, imo. Honda was so ahead of it's time. Anyway, i'm ranting here. Mad props.
Man thanks soo much. I really appreciate all the thought you put into your response. It really means alot.
Charles(Eggman) has always been my inspiration too. He builds amazing cars.
I see the scene going this way to. People are finally starting to restore alot of EF's and EA's and even older cars like the S600.

Just went back and noticed that you added the aftermarket Recaros to the EF. Sorry, got a little confused. I've looked at so many EF's in the last hour! Those are butter too, of course. When speaking of Honda's supreme innovation though, I was referring to the OEM EF9 seats, with the red stripes.
However, are the seats on the older hatch OEM? They look to be.
I agree. I loooove the OEM seats. I have a fully re-upholstered seat of seats. I loove them. But I will put them in again some day.

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well its pretty much done.

Arc Intake from a EG. and a custom made chamber..All mirror polished.

More pics to come.

Before...

After...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good man.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great...for some reason though I liked it better with the stock intake though...don't know why...

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great...for some reason though I liked it better with the stock intake though...don't know why...
yeah, aesthetically speaking, I've got to agree with my man on that. The OEM intake box seems to give it more of an authentic "old school" flavor, which is a the very appeal of this build. However, I know the ARC is giving you bigger hp gains. Either way, the bay looks great. Keep it up! (not that you really need to, it just brightens my day)

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn I haven't posted on CC in hella days but I gotta give you some luv. Your s**t looks hella clean!!!! Keep up the good work