Milano RED EM1 2000 Honda CIVIC SI, 30k MILES, clean title *PROJECT CAR* Who wants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kptrulee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It has come time for me to sell everything as I'm looking to buy a house and get married this year. I have no more time/money to put into this anymore and everything has to go.
So without further ado:
Chassis:
2000 Honda Civic SI (EM1) Milano Red
Clean title *in hand*
30k miles
Rare dealer optional leather interior
Suspesnsion: Koni Yellows and Nuespeed springs
Can throw in white ep3 wheels/tires or u bring ur own wheels. Have a set of 4 oem EM1 SI wheels but no tires on them.
will disclose VIN# to interested party.
My buddy owned this car previously (believe he was the 2nd owner at the time) and sold the front end, sideskirts, and rear bumper. He purchased a genuine C-west kit to replace the body parts he sold. He purchased some other parts along the way including Apexi N1 catback exhaust, skunk2 short shifter and knob, energy suspension bushings. Also he sold the original b16a2 in plans to build a fully built b20vtec turbo monster. Long story short he started a family and this car was put on hold. I know, I know he should have kept the original body parts and engine. But this was probably like 8-9 years ago and he had no plans of keeping this thing stock. In the end it sat for a long long time which explains the super low miles. I bought it from him a few months ago to get this car running and back on the road where it belongs.
This shell has almost all the body parts bought except for fenders. All parts I bought are OEM and from an SI except for the hood (front bumper, rear bumper, front lip, front grill) The c-west kit is painted milano red but my plans were to put this thing back to stock exteriorly and keep it clean and simple. Also have a full set (4) oem SI wheels I was planning on polishing this spring. They are clean with no rash or bends, just dirty.
Body has some small chips and dings. Nothing too serious. Very clean paint for a 12 year old car. No rust!!
Interior is very clean. Leather has no rips. Very very minor wear on the driver side. Definitely could use a good cleaning though.

ENGINE/Transmission
Engine was from an integra I bought in California. Pulled it and put in a K in the dc2. This engine was swapped into the SI. Very solid engine. Made the trip back from LA to Iowa with np's. Pulls very nice. Can fire up for buyer before pulling (if need be)
Stroked 1.9 ltr GSR/ITR Block Built by RS Machine
- ITR- Portflow Head and Valvetrain
- Skunk2 Cam Gears
- JDM 4-1 header
- Hondata Tuned by Shawn Church
- ITR 4.4 Transmission
- Exedy Clutch
- ITR Flywheel
- AEM FPR
- Tri-Y Header
Healthy N/A b-series. Put down 203.1 whp on stock ITR cams, header, and exhaust. Should put down more with a better flowing exhaust and header.

What is needed to finish this up:
Fenders, paint, exhaust work (need a test pipe made and bolted on to connect header and exahust) and some TLC.

Parts included with everything:
OEM front and rear bumper, OEM SI front lip, OEM SI grill, OEM Hood, OEM headlights that were smoked ctr style, 4 oem SI wheels, skunk2 short shifter and shift knob, energy suspension bushings, Full C-west kit, Apexi N1 catback(muffler angles) looks like:

Soo now it comes to price (yep Im asking a lot). I have a few options. I am looking to sell it all either separate or all together.
Complete with everything for this car including c-west kit ($7000)
For everything minus the swap ($4000)
For just the shell (with no front end or rear bumper) $2500
For the complete swap ($3800)
Willling to deal. Come at me
NO TRADES, cash only

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seats are sweet! Premature bump.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Bump,i love the seats

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

kptrulee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks
very rare, dont see them around very often especially in sthis good condition

Kalo

If you do decide to part it out please let me know. There's a few parts I really want and I'll try to pay you top $ for them. Thanks

jrichards

civic

Take 2500 with engine dont needs bumper and all the extra s**t. just the car and drivtrain and si wheels and maybe some parts included

Status
Not open for further replies.