Mini meet; hang out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin2004

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi. I'm looking for guys and girls in the Chicago land area that would like to organize a mini meet or just cruise and hang out during the weekends. Primarily the cities of Crystal Lake, Elgin, Lake In The Hills, and Schaumburg. I would like to invite members and non-members of Clubcivic; and a variety of imports including but not limited to Civic, Evo, RSX, etc. I think that a meet of different imports would be a great opportunity to learn more about each car and their owner. Please pm, email, or reply to this post if you're interested. Thanks.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
follow the link posted by ray ray. we're already tryin to get a chicagoland meet on the way

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
werd, check out the thread.....but hey, i'm not too far from you....i'm down for cruising and hangin' our more often....

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm willing to make the 3-4 hour drive from indy to chicago almost anytime, so long as i don't have to work or have to study. . . priorities, ya know... however, it'd be really cool if some chi peeps would come down to indy to chill wit me sometime... i'm plannin on renting an 850 sq ft apt, so there'll be plenty of space to crash

Status
Not open for further replies.