mini shoot

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tried to do a somewhat photoshoot with my wifey's nikon D80...sad to say i'm not so good coming up with good ideas on how to take great shots. :crap: anyway...here it is. thanks for looking!

and my passengers! ;)

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the 7th one down. Cleanest EVO ive ever seen.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just sexed my pants

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that gets my rating of "sex" the highest possible

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whats the lug pattern and offset on the stock evo wheels? also, who did them?

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lug pattern's 5x114.3 and if you're asking who did the wheels, i did ;)
whats the offset? my wife was lookin at the new Axis Halo with the red lip on it... but they are f**kin expensive just for a CRV... might as well find some stock wheels and get them done. and if she f**ks them up, it wont hurt as much, lol.

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats the offset? my wife was lookin at the new Axis Halo with the red lip on it... but they are f**kin expensive just for a CRV... might as well find some stock wheels and get them done. and if she f**ks them up, it wont hurt as much, lol.
hmmm...i actually don't know what the offset is for the stock enkeis on evo's. haha...but if you're putting them on crv's they should fit because they're enough to clear the brembo calipers on evo's. so maybe they're good on crv's too. :thumbup:

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Clean EVO,what's with all those shark fin things near your antenna.

elbori<ej>

5+ Year Member
hmmm...i actually don't know what the offset is for the stock enkeis on evo's. haha...but if you're putting them on crv's they should fit because they're enough to clear the brembo calipers on evo's. so maybe they're good on crv's too. :thumbup:
not worried about brake clearance. just offset for turning and when i lower it.

none the less, ur evo is sick

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a cf trunk, nice evo i want one

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the bore is TOO big for civics, won't work...

nice shots... u need to add some flare to shots... try angling the camera a little bit here and there... closes up the car, etc...

go to JTuned.com and check out other folks photos, get great ideas there

sexy EVO too

2JZFTMFW

5+ Year Member
Just out of curiosity, what are the offsets on those particular wheels, and do they offer them in staggered fitment?

I've been looking for some black rims with the red ring, but have been very unsuccessful.

Thanks.

Oh btw, nice Evo...I likey.