Status
Not open for further replies.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey ya'll, I just need a few parts for my swap, I've been looking around on craigslist and on forums and such, and I need just a few more things. I thought I'd make a thread on here just to maximize the amount of options I have.

1.) 1994-2001 gsr (b18c1) timing belt

2.) 2000 civic si shift linkage. I only need the bar that is closest to the drivers side it's a little bit longer than the other one.

3.)B18c1 crankshaft

Anyone with a honda parts hookup would be great, but used parts are good too. Thanks for looking guys :thumbs up

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seriously, if your old engine is out of the car, you could have the pistons out of the block in 30 minutes without removing the crank.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Really? I have no problem putting the engine in the car but I've never worked on internals before so I would be a little apprehensive to do that. We'll see I guess. Thanks for the bump though :thumbs up

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump...

B2ohBOOSTED

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont know if your interested in rods but i got some eagle H beams for sale in my for sale thread with srp pistons but pistons are garbage if ya ask me... was looking to get 150 for pistons and rods all together...

If not free bump G/L wit your search...

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not actually looking for pistons as I'm going to use my b16 pistons. I was planning on using gsr rods but of course I'm open to anything better, how much for just the rods?

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just in case you wanted em...

Ive got stock GSR rods with GSR pistons... Pistons are shot *at least the rings are* But Ive got CTR pistons for the GSR rods... Have stock size and .25 oversized with new rings and wrist pins... Looking to get 279 shipped for either set of OEM CTR pistons and shoot me an offer for the Rods. You can email me at autreymcvicker@gmail.com

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can get pics to you... The rods are in great shape... You want pics of the CTR pistons too? Brand new in box from Honda

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah I'm not really looking for the compression that ctr pistons would yield, thanks though. I'm very interested in the rods though.

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How much are you willing to pay for them... GSR pistons look ok rings very bad.... haha. Lemme know and Ill get you pics tonight.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I'm not really interested in the pistons or the rings, just the rods....how about 100 plus shipping for the rods?

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPS Ground 15 dollars.

Paypal Verified so if youd like to pay through there 115 + 3% for paypal fees. Item will be shipped promptly as soon as email conformation of payment is recieved... Email me your address and phone number for contact information at autreymcvicker@gmail.com also put your address in the comments section of Paypal when you pay.

If you still want pics I can upload them around 6:30 central time. I promise these are in good shape and if youd like to wait to pay till them that is more than acceptable... I appreciate it and let me know asap.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I'd like to see some pictures first if you wouldn't mind.

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok sorry for the shitty pics... Off Cell girlfriend took camera haha

Thanks and lemme know soon gotta go eat haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.