Modern Warefare 2: multiplayer demo

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="MultiPlayer Demo"]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBJcOy6iuUc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBJcOy6iuUc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol, this game makes me grin so f**king hard.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw this. Must buy game! This game is going to be best game ever sold!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it kind of worries me though, what if they added too much and made it too technical? What if they made it too easy and too much of a slaughter fest. For all these additions they sure as hell have better have made the maps much much bigger and not so many damn places to hide like in world at war. But heart beat monitors and the body heat sensors like on that plane thingy may make that a bit harder. I dunno, I guess I trust infinity ward. I'm sure they'll make it even out, like they did with cod4

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it kind of worries me though, what if they added too much and made it too technical? What if they made it too easy and too much of a slaughter fest. For all these additions they sure as hell have better have made the maps much much bigger and not so many damn places to hide like in world at war. But heart beat monitors and the body heat sensors like on that plane thingy may make that a bit harder. I dunno, I guess I trust infinity ward. I'm sure they'll make it even out, like they did with cod4
You think too many places to hide is a bad thing? IMO, the more hiding places the better the map. I loved the maps in WAW. I'm hoping this one mixes the maps of WAW and the weaponry of COD4. That would be the perfect COD in my opinion.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You think too many places to hide is a bad thing? IMO, the more hiding places the better the map. I loved the maps in WAW. I'm hoping this one mixes the maps of WAW and the weaponry of COD4. That would be the perfect COD in my opinion.
spots to hide are just spots to camp, it's cool though you can camp, I will come kill you. :D

Someone was inside the rock glitch in Overgrown and I still kicked more ass and our team won.

Was it you joe?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoops wrong thread. i didnt realize it.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm pretty sure that's not a sig 556
that looked like a magpul masada to me

i'm not a big fan of the masada, but the 556 is just an overhyped and overpriced gas piston m4 variant

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what sux for me is... it seems the prestige edition only coming out on console... no PC.. they never make anything cool for PC