Motivational Posters: JDM AS f**k

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in some rough translation it means that. but in jdm land you display it on your vehicle until you are 60 years old, then you switch the elder driver leaf.

get it?

i guess if you consider yourself an inexperienced driver until age 60 then thats cool..
Actually, it does mean inexperienced driver...

Over here you have it on your car for the first year or so that you're driving, it denotes that you're actually learning, and not considered a "professional driver." It's basically a warning sticker that says, "hey, I'm a dumbass horrible driver, stay the f**k away," because under Japanese law, if you're involved in a wreck with a new driver, and you aren't, it's automatically your fault. You take the sticker off when you get your "professional driver" license.

The old man sticker is a warning that says, "hey, I'm a f**king slow ass." If you get into a wreck with them, it's your fault.

I always stay away from cars that have that new driver leaf, they're f**king idiots on the road. Especially chicks. :evil:

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the kid with the tattoo does he own a coupe?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Actually, it does mean inexperienced driver...

Over here you have it on your car for the first year or so that you're driving, it denotes that you're actually learning, and not considered a "professional driver." It's basically a warning sticker that says, "hey, I'm a dumbass horrible driver, stay the f**k away," because under Japanese law, if you're involved in a wreck with a new driver, and you aren't, it's automatically your fault. You take the sticker off when you get your "professional driver" license.

The old man sticker is a warning that says, "hey, I'm a f**king slow ass." If you get into a wreck with them, it's your fault.

I always stay away from cars that have that new driver leaf, they're f**king idiots on the road. Especially chicks. :evil:
Im confused, so if a n00b with that Yoshinoya badge hits me, its MY fault?