Motorla SLVR7 Owners

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does anybody know if there is some way to add to the phones internal memory. It seems like even after cropping a file down to like 25-30 seconds as a ringtone it can still only tolerate like, 3 different tones before the phone memory is full. Or is there any ways to use ringtones off of the MicroSD card???

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You need something to convert the song into a smaller file. Look into a website called

Mobileburn Forums. google it, i dont know the website specifically. Just register, and search. I've seen it plenbty of times.

Good luck shane. Hows the Em1?

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i usualy cut my songs down to 30 sec. and save them at 40kbs it makes them about 200kb in size. i have about eight on my slvr right now and have room for plenty more.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
You need something to convert the song into a smaller file. Look into a website called

Mobileburn Forums. google it, i dont know the website specifically. Just register, and search. I've seen it plenbty of times.

Good luck shane. Hows the Em1?
Thanks man i'll check it out... i've been using Sony Vegas to render them to like 46kbs so they're like 200-250kbs but its still only holding like 3 with pictures and s**t. i guess i can delete some pictures and s**t stored on the phone's memory.

The EM1 has seen better days bro...unfortunately. Pilot bearing went out and destroyed my ACT 3 puck, so I threw in a used Exedy that was lying around Rob's shop, and now that it's out, my synchro's are going and it doesn't wanna go in gear sometimes, grinds when the clutch is pressed in, sometimes, and i've been getting the CEL light in mid driving. Not to mention i've been trying to get it all straightened out to fix, and my buddy opens/closes the door while driving to get it closed better, and the door hits a tow hitch on the back of a truck!!!! I havn't been having much luck man.... :( but on the better side of things, i get my 2003 Lexus IS300 on the 26th, so im gonna be driving that and TRYING to fix the civic to sell it, while making bot car payments. We'll see....