mounts and vibrations. street mounts?(soft)

haftahonda

5+ Year Member
tsup hondees. hey my hatch is sick, it does 13 seconds at 97mph. my question is about my next project.
i wanna make a stock looking 4dr b18. completely stock, cause my kids need a safer ride besides mom's subaru. i used mounts from jdmdohcpower.com that cost 100. cheap right? well you have to hold the rearview mirror to stop the vibrations if you wanna see behind you. i do have 272 cams and high comp head gasket. but if i build this sedan, i want the car to drive nicely. if i buy the hasport mounts or something else, will i have the same solid mount and all the vibrations? can i buy soft street mounts?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
biz i did this yesterday... and you yelled at me...

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tsup hondees. hey my hatch is sick, it does 13 seconds at 97mph. my question is about my next project.
i wanna make a stock looking 4dr b18. completely stock, cause my kids need a safer ride besides mom's subaru. i used mounts from jdmdohcpower.com that cost 100. cheap right? well you have to hold the rearview mirror to stop the vibrations if you wanna see behind you. i do have 272 cams and high comp head gasket. but if i build this sedan, i want the car to drive nicely. if i buy the hasport mounts or something else, will i have the same solid mount and all the vibrations? can i buy soft street mounts?
so let me get a few things cleared up here...

you want a car that is safer than a subaru? and you chose a 4th gen sedan..

and you want to put a B18 in it with 272 cams and a high comp head gasket. but you want this car to be safe...

im lost...

a subaru is far safer than a 4th gen civic...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
biz i did this yesterday... and you yelled at me...
I'm trying to remember when. I looked at your profile but don't see anything. point me to it

but no, no one helped this guy so I searched for him AND myself. I didn't know they made soft mounts. :???: I wasn't even going to post anything because I thought other's may take it in a wrong way. You did. :(

there is a difference in just posting "search" and maybe helping the op search tho. ;)

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm trying to remember when. I looked at your profile but don't see anything. point me to it

but no, no one helped this guy so I searched for him AND myself. I didn't know they made soft mounts. :???: I wasn't even going to post anything because I thought other's may take it in a wrong way. You did. :(

there is a difference in just posting "search" and maybe helping the op search tho. ;)
you deleted my post... same one i got an infraction on...

i gave the guy the LMGTFY link.... it was what he was looking for... just in a funny reply...