moving to AZ

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should mob it down here to 43rd Ave. and Bell on a Saturday night at the Ramiros. Lotsa people meet up there.

JoePa98

Rollin Stock!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where is that? i'm still pretty new to the area and live in Sahuarita so I dont know the streets at all. Is it mainly Hondas or what? i see a lot of srts, evos, and stis rolling together most of the time.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its all kinds of cars..EVO's ..civic's..teg's..srt's...ricer's..lol..

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol... i may have to check that out next weekend. im heading out to phoenix this weekend of a friends birthday. and to whoever asked if ive hit up speedway yet, its like one of the major streets, how can you not hit it up.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you're in az? damn

time to add southwest duties to your list :D

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill be out at Ramiros this friday probably, and for sure next Saturday. Just be veeeeeery careful, popo's have been crackin down hard on Bell Rd. recently.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
okay i officially hate this city. people dont know how to drive! theres a fat ass dent on the driver side door of my car from someone that didnt know how to park their f**king car. im going to create a thread with pics

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea speedway is stupid now. theres 2 police men in the car and one takes down your license plate number and the other one looks you up, if they see you again you get a ticket. apexi, i dont know if they still are, a buncha shady f**ks. dont buy motors or trannys from them, it will most likely be stolen and when you put it in your car, it gets stolen! uhm....if i remember anything gay about tucson i'll let you know
OH YEA, people dont know how to drive for s**t so watch out, and try to keep a one space parking spot between you and another car, because old people will ding up your s**t(in which you already found out)

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DXpowR said:
You should mob it down here to 43rd Ave. and Bell on a Saturday night at the Ramiros. Lotsa people meet up there.
uhhh, is that in the downtown area?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait till summer comes around if you hate it now ... although i hear tuscon rarely hits over 110 cause the elevation is a little higher.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man its been windy as f**k here the last couple of days. Hurts my face.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you think this wind is bad, you should see the wind from where i used to live... lol

santa anna winds make the weather really dry and hot. it causes brush fires every year. remember the fires that were going on in cali a couple years back? santa anna winds caused that.