Mr. Chunky is dead :(

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn dude taht sucks. good to hear that you're alright tho. R.I.P. mr. chunky.

so how much for the tow hook ;)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OO s**t WTF-R!!!! Everything good with you? No headaches , or pain issues?! duude......

so how much for the tow hook ;)
I was gonna say the exact same thing scott

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so... how did you lose controll exactly? did a part break, or you hit a wet patch of road...?

glad your okay, but it sucks the cars done for. =(

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He said his tire blew out.
SOrry about your car man. Was it a factory tire?

kanji05

5+ Year Member
Sorry bout mr. chunky. I heard from chiuy what happened. Glad you're ok though.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy moly that sucks.

total loss i bet. at least your'll get a new one right? because you have full coverage?
full coverage yes, new car, probably not, not entirely sure how it's gonna work quite yet...

Sucks man. Next time PLEASE RESIZE!
sorry about that, took the pics with my iPhone, then just uploaded them, didn't even realize that it took pics this friggin big...

why didnt they hook the chains to your sweet jdm tow hook?
because the car was FACING traffic... completely facing the wrong way... otherwise it would have been used most likely, considering that is what it's there for....

glad you're ok... i sense a new car for the 3/1 meet :-)
highly unlikely.... highly and it's 3/2 :p

damn bro... glad ur ok! what caused the blowout? bad camber wear?
nope, tired just blew camber wear had nothing to do with it..

Damn, that b***h is chunky
that's hilarious that you actually remember that!!!!

so... how did you lose controll exactly? did a part break, or you hit a wet patch of road...?

glad your okay, but it sucks the cars done for. =(
check my very first post bud, thanks =)

Sorry bout mr. chunky. I heard from chiuy what happened. Glad you're ok though.
yes yes, i told chiuy to look out for another honda, can you do the same?

thanks everyone for all your replies.... as far as a new car goes, it's up in the air... don't have a for sure answer right now. and after having fully woken up now, my neck is killin me me :(

I miss mr. chunky :(

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bet a part of you after the accident was saying SWEET! Lets do it again! I know thats how I always am, lol.

Anyways, I hope you're alright man, cars can be replaced by insurance, get an si now, do its right. lol

Or better yet, a fit and get money back.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bet a part of you after the accident was saying SWEET! Lets do it again! I know thats how I always am, lol.

Anyways, I hope you're alright man, cars can be replaced by insurance, get an si now, do its right. lol

Or better yet, a fit and get money back.
LOL it' wasn't a fun, but immediately after it all happened I thought maybe I'll get an Si or just get a Fit automatic, so yeah i know what ur talking about sorta LOL.. but who knows what's going to happen.... it's a complicated story I'll have to explain later... but thanks man

BTW, to all the parts vultures, bout the ONLY thing I have for sale now is my stoptech slotted rotors.. axxis ultimate brake pads, stoptech stainless steel brakelines, super blue dot 4 fluid.. was HELLA gonna put it on this week too... now i have to f**king sell this s**t...

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k, dude! :[

How are you feeling? You doing ok? Poor Mr. Chunky. Poor you! Did the air bag hurt? How long did the fiasco take until you finally got home? I know, all these questions.

*hugs* Hope this doesn't deter you guys from buying a house...or going to the meet. lol.

Lol...whenever i get into an accident, i always hope i total out. isn't that awful?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
saw it on jtuned...sucks :(

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn, daniel... glad you're okay, for the most part.

that f**king sucks!

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god damn daniel, sorry that happend bro but im glad your safe man.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn bro. Sorry for the loss. Hope things work out for you in the end.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, daniel... glad you're okay, for the most part.

that f**king sucks!
god damn daniel, sorry that happend bro but im glad your safe man.
Damn bro. Sorry for the loss. Hope things work out for you in the end.
thanks guy!!! Safe & Sound.. bout the only thing to be thankful for out of that situation...

Damn that sucks dude.

Why do you want an auto fit?
It's honda's cheapest car, I commute 70+ miles a day.. but I won't be getting a fit, so no worries

f**k, dude! :[

How are you feeling? You doing ok? Poor Mr. Chunky. Poor you! Did the air bag hurt? How long did the fiasco take until you finally got home? I know, all these questions.

*hugs* Hope this doesn't deter you guys from buying a house...or going to the meet. lol.

Lol...whenever i get into an accident, i always hope i total out. isn't that awful?
LOL Thanks, Tina, i'm okay..... neck is a little sore... Airbag didn't hurt at all, I really didn't even get touched by it (at least I don't feel like I did). Let's see.. crash happend at 3:00pm, got home around 6:00...6:30~ish...

This will not hinder us buying the new house... i'm putting every effort into making sure that we get the house

saw it on jtuned...sucks :(
:(

pics back up and resized ya'll

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:( :( sorry for ur loss..i say si > auto fit :P

Can_iLive

Can_iLive
5+ Year Member
Sorry for your loss :(

Damn Daniel, i was just thinking about you today too, about the time we got the GSR seats for " The Black Rat" I was asking my brother if he had any aftermarket performance parts for newer Civics, i'm so sorry to hear about the accident, but i'm really glad that you're ok. So what's next? Here's my thought; move to Nicaragua, buy a donkey, build a house out of straw, and i'll come visit you! Sorry, just a little brotherly humor. So what's this about buying a new house? Getting married?

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t dude.

Did you have gap insurance?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG