Mt. Diablo Meet - 6.12.05 - BBQ!!!

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oooo. Nice! any chance u need a stock gsr air box, exhaust manifold, or exhaust? lol... came off a 98 gsr

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont need stock nothin ... unless you got the rims and tires off that 98?

disxpnoi

5+ Year Member
you know what i think would be nice? sometime in between..like around 4 or so..when theres no traffic..we all hit the freeway and stay in one lane goin 60 or so...like a huge asz crew..it looks really nice and hav somebody take a video or pic and etc..it looks crazy..just an idea..see ya!! anybody know the count of cars showing up to the meet? an estimate of it? One.

www.DynamicRacingPerformance.com

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
i dont need stock nothin ... unless you got the rims and tires off that 98?
I did but dont anymore... they were stolen because I live in a city full of bastards

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ey melt, wanna trade + cash? (we could do it @ the meet too) my full polished (all 4) Si rims rolling on all brand new kumho 712s (thats 300 for the polish job, and another 275 for the tires + mounting and balance) for $350 + ur stockers, LMK and i'll bring a jack and some stands to the meet

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
ey melt, wanna trade + cash? (we could do it @ the meet too) my full polished (all 4) Si rims rolling on all brand new kumho 712s (thats 300 for the polish job, and another 275 for the tires + mounting and balance) for $350 + ur stockers, LMK and i'll bring a jack and some stands to the meet

where'd you get the rims polished at? I need my wheels cleaned or repolished.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daniel ... yea ill swoop those off you at the meet thanks for the offer! I got a jack too so ill bring that also! You are the man! I was about to buy some ls mesh but this is a wayy better deal.

To let you know though the back tires of mine have maybe 15% tread and the fronts are bald.

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
oooo. Nice! any chance u need a stock gsr air box, exhaust manifold, or exhaust? lol... came off a 98 gsr
how much u selling the exhaust.. i know someone that needs one..

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JuliuSi said:
Hey everyone,

I won't know for sure if I can make it to sunday's meet until the day before. So I'll post back here on saturday to confirm. Hopefully I can go though cause it will be my first nor*cal meet.

Welcome to cc! =)

I'm pretty sure that we're still down to go--but I have a graduation party to attend in sac (the party starts at 3....but I'll hang out at the meet for a couple of hours first).

MY LAST DAY OF COLLEGE IS ON FRIDAY!!!!! :woot:

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
flora said:
Welcome to cc! =)

I'm pretty sure that we're still down to go--but I have a graduation party to attend in sac (the party starts at 3....but I'll hang out at the meet for a couple of hours first).

congrats on college grad!!

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
flora said:
Welcome to cc! =)

You do huh? ;)

We need to pick up my car too =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
how much u selling the exhaust.. i know someone that needs one..
does that someone have an aftermarket full cat back hes trying to get rid of?

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone have a clue as to how many people are actually going? (friends of people who are "for sure"/other cars not on the list or how many people ur bringing?) I have no clue how many flats of drinks to buy..... I'm gonna buy tomorrow night probally so a headcount would be nice... if not I'm just going to bring maybe a flat of water, a flat of sprite, and a flat of jiuce or something....

disxpnoi

5+ Year Member
as for me..im bringing 5 cars at least for sure and 10ppl for sure..at least...maybe will be 2 mor cars w/ 3 ppl..

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
disxpnoi said:
as for me..im bringing 5 cars at least for sure and 10ppl for sure..at least...maybe will be 2 mor cars w/ 3 ppl..
oh s**t, hahaha.. I might not have enough drinks for EVERYONE.... lol. I have a little car and a little wallet.

PANGES

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe i'll have enough.... i might bring about 3 or 4 flats of drinks... 1 flat = somewhere around 24 i think