Mt. Diablo Meet - 6.12.05 - BBQ!!!

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
nah there was plenty of road bikers up there cruisin around and nobody got ran over

nope, no one got run over, but the bikers were definetly in the way...they just took up the whole road..kinda pissed me off cause they were cutting corners and what not

JuliuSi

5+ Year Member
dang, I cant believe I missed this good meet. Sorry everyone but i was KO when I got home in the morning from my fathers wedding :o)

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JuliuSi said:
dang, I cant believe I missed this good meet. Sorry everyone but i was KO when I got home in the morning from my fathers wedding :o)

just catch us on the next one

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like it was a decent meet...sorry i couldn't come...got screwed into freaking working cause my boss is a dumbass

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
nope, no one got run over, but the bikers were definetly in the way...they just took up the whole road..kinda pissed me off cause they were cutting corners and what not
Seriously...I'm surprised none of them got hit the way they were coming down...crazy ass bikers! lol

Xam

here in 415
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k i was on my way there then i heard u guys leaving mt. diablo, so i met up with melt and some other guys. like a white supra, and SIC crew or something like that. i was there with my car and 2 of my team mates.

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ1 Freak said:
Seriously...I'm surprised none of them got hit the way they were coming down...crazy ass bikers! lol
lol, I nearly slid into a truck when I was goin a little too fast and gassed too hard on the turn.. lol. BAD dorifto!

chinkskater

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3 D's leading and i had a hard time keeping up wit a b and no suspenion THANKS

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone have video footage they'd like to post up?

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how'd this event go? Didnt end up being in the bay area location this weekend. :(...damn...u guys should schedule another meet in like 2 weeks? hahaha! I should be up in the bay area then =) lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
Im actually no longer welcome on mountain bike resource group rides in northern california simply because someone posted on the board about how they were road biking and someone cut em off so they f**ked up the car on purpose.

Heres probably the best quote from that mess.

That *** roadbiker was wrong to suggest damaging someones car and should be shot, end of story. Road bikers do not pay for gas, do not pay registration, therefore ARE NOT entitled to the same rights that cars have on the roads, because they contribute nothing to the infrastructure of the roads, while cars do.

My opinion has already cost me the privelage of being able to ride with you guys, nothing ever came from all the fuccin pussies who threatened me because they never did anything. So ill keep lone staring it, and riding with the few people who could care less. This is a mountain bike forum for christ sake, and it shouldnt be filled with a bunch of spandex toting skinny tire fags who only bring out their mtn bikes on the weekends but are roadies the rest of the time.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually don't like riding up there on the weekends coz, like u guys found out, there's WWAAAYYYYYY too many riders ... and most of them don't know how to share the road. feckin r00kies ...

In many ways, riders own that road up the mountain on the weekends.

Although ... if you do take a trip up on your bikes ... there's plenty of eye candy to go around. Those biker chicks are scrumptiously delicious.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
sounds like melt shoulda driven the 4runner and "cleared a path" :lol:

Xam

here in 415
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just honk the s**t out of those bikers. share the road, i hate road bikers, i like mountain bikers. they got real bikes. no offence to u melt if u road bike.