R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's slow just like you say. =)
no one said slow? are you illiterate too? it has 6.0 i would hope its fast (in a line), other than that its useless, they corner like a school bus, and ride like a water bed.

/retardation talk with this tard

Trekk

Registered VIP
I'm not fighting, I'm just telling it like it is, this guy is making stuff, not that most people on here would know the difference anyways.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lmao, f**k off man. you are like a ron j wannabe with no real info, nothing iv said is "made up" post pics of this 2500 dollar exhaust, thats all im saying -shrug-

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok stop arguing guys. atleast take it to pm's

Trekk

Registered VIP
no one said slow? are you illiterate too? it has 6.0 i would hope its fast (in a line), other than that its useless, they corner like a school bus, and ride like a water bed.

/retardation talk with this tard
Yes like most cars, they dont drive well in stock form. Once you do the suspension they drive great. I'm the tard, and you dont know about suspesion upgrades?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they are still heavy and that in return still makes it handle like s***. i know plenty of people with them. its nothing special.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since i cant delete posts in this thread

the argument is done, next person gets infraction

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let them talk. It's an interesting read. Finally get some decent action around here other than the constant repeat threads and you guys kill it!!!

I want to see this $2500 exhaust...

oandy1010

I will get ass raped if the.cops decide to pull me over.... Knock on wood... With the tax return I really wanna get rmf headers, eBay replicas, and goto a muffler shop. My setup, unbelivably, sound really good and pretty quiet yet deep.. do I really need a muffler? Or just cat. , glasspack, then piping?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glasspack is a muffler technically. so you will be good

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get a cat a resinator and decent muffler. the res will keep it from being raspy

oandy1010

Alas poor yorick! An answer prevails! Ye lasses can continue on with the butt hurt now. On a side note though, u paid $200 for exhaust "tips"?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
By exhaust tips, he is probably referring to from the muffler(s) back. Not one of those $15 chrome tips you buy at autozone. Like he said, his exhaust will outlive him. And on an LS series engine, good quality exhaust is well worth the money.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can either spend 400 on exhaust for a name brand, or take my car to a muffler shop to weld me up an exhaust.. I currently have, don't laugh ;), stock headers, 2 catalytic converters with only half of the insides (they both broke so I took it out), a cherry bomb glass pack, and then it goes down. What little piping I have is pike, 1 inch :( I need to pass emissions so I was gonna take it to a muffler shop with a new cat and have them weld up some 2.5 inch pipe, and my cat, and either 1 or 2 glass packs with no muffler. Yes, iam an exhaust virgin still. Any ideas? Concerns, suggestions... Anything is welcome!
sounds like a good idea man, go for it.

oandy1010

New question!!! Same thread.. if I switch headers to a rmf replica, will I have to convert to obd1 because my o2 sensors are moving? I really just need to pass emissions and iam trying to knock out my whole exhaust in one swing