Type R or Mugen Lip on 99 civic coupe

• Type R

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Mugen

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters

chueymuas

5+ Year Member
okay..i want to know you guys opinion on which one to go with. The mugen lip or the type r lip on a 99 civic coupe? vote away!

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol it depends on the day for me.. i like them both

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I doubt you are talking about a REAL Type R lip, so I will choose Mugen.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mugen. Type R Style is ugly as hell. Get an OEM Si if you want a "Type R".

chueymuas

5+ Year Member
yeah not a real type r lip..i woud love to get an si lip, but no one would sell it...haha..

CO-EM1

I like the mugen but i say get the type r. i say that solely on the fact that everyone on here has the mugen on so and im sure some of them are fake so more then likely they are both fake but be different get the type r.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Honestly I would choose neither and wait to purchase an authentic Si lip. They're not that hard to come by.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I say get a bys bumper =)
I wanted to do that but that meant no fog lights. And I love my fog lights. They make the front end look so much better.

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
Lol I have not. Better not show me, either, otherwise I'll be paying a buttload for swaps THEN buying lips.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Sorry to kind of jack the thread but what would you guys suggest for a 95 coupe? Ive been wanting to get one but don't know much about them..

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I prefer Type R

Type R, it looks more masculine, It gives the front a different look because you could see the curvature, the mugen lip looks like it blends too much with the bumper because its pretty much parallel to the bumper. My opinion.

vs

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
That's what i was thinking. I like the look of them too, but since I don't have a drop, im afraid it will look kinda stupid lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a real type r looks good, a ebay type "r" is really homo, take that how you want

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I prefer Type R

Type R, it looks more masculine, It gives the front a different look because you could see the curvature, the mugen lip looks like it blends too much with the bumper because its pretty much parallel to the bumper. My opinion.

vs
The first one is not a Type R, it's an SiR.