Mugenn's 98 Ex Build -Ontario, Canada-

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First mod because I can't stand halogen... HID'S.

June 3rd, 2012

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i remember you with the black civic, what are your plans for this one???...

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean slate..but i dont think having HID's in stock headlights are anything to boast about..

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i remember you with the black civic, what are your plans for this one???...
I'm gunna try to keep the exterior as stock as possible and build her internally...at least for now.
I still have that Garret t3 sitting in my room and I'm itching to put it to work, we'll c :lol:

clean slate..but i dont think having HID's in stock headlights are anything to boast about..
I agree, I'm not boasting just trying to keep a timeline as to when I did my mods lol.
Hopefully if i get enough cash I'll grab a FXR kit off TRS and retro my headlights....but that will have to wait...
On a side note i friggen love your coupe, your's is what lured me into joining CC after seeing it in this:
http://www.clubcivic.com/featured/06-08/2slo4u.jpg

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Gettin' detailed at my buddy's shop

Voilà!

Couple other things I snagged =)

Next paycheque should deal with coilover/asr subframe so I can finally put my JDM ITR rear sway on.... oh and alarm + tints.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Little update, after finishing an exam and leaving uni I found out my oil light in my cluster was blown... got a tow home after engine died on me & saw this in the morning

In the market for something... bigger..:cool:

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh damn that sucks. Time for a B!
Yeah, it's good and bad, because I've always wanted to swap out the oem D16Y8 from my old Si and now this EX, so I'm goin balls to the wall and looking for something more intense than a B :twisted:

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a friend that's quitting a Turbo j-35 swap, it's practically fully done, just needs ecu tuned and mounts for my car, a little wiring and oil lines ran. Want's roughly 5 grand

Then again, I want a reliable DD rather than having to worry about constant tuning, monitoring boost, etc......Boost breaks things.

So I've been doing some research, a K20a JDM Type-r would run me roughly ~$8000 properly done, or a k20a2 Rsx type-s for ~$5500 (Prices are for fully installed, and running).. I only have 3 courses next sem, so Dec,Jan I could manage taking the bus to school and working O/T to make this happen.