Music in Turbodreams 3

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I downloaded the first 3 Turbodreams videos, they are awesome... Im wondering if anybody knows what the background music is in Turbodreams 3?

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
White Zombie: More Human Than Human

seems to be a remixed version of it.

But you have to watch out, Turbo Dreams 3 is full of Supras not BMW's. There is one full of bmw's and thats not the true turbo dreams 3. If you want the music from the fake turbo dreams 3, with the bmw's, i dont know

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, I have the real version thats full of supras... Thanks Dakkon.... Also if somebody has the real versions of any after 3, could you send them to me maybe, because I cant find them... I dont know if there are any real ones after 4, Ive heard there are, and ive also heard there arent, so I dunno which to believe.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there are 4 real ones, and theres a trailer to an upcoming feature movie. after that, they seem to be dtm power meet videos. i used to have 4, but it got deleted, and seems to have disappeared from kazaa for some reason

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, TD3 is White Zombie - More human than human, TD2 is BT - Never gonna come back down, does anybody know what TD1 is?

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just found that in TD3, its not White Zombie, its a cover of More human than human done by Nine Inch Nails...

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, thanks for the replies about the TD music, I see people here know their music well....