Mw3: Ww3

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is this just same s***, different title? or did they make any significant changes to the game?
It's MW2 without the BS. They've said that many times on their website.. so don't be expecting a brand new game type.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so don't be expecting a brand new game type.
I'm FINE with that. The Modern Warfare games are by far my most favorite FPS games ever. If they never change a thing, simply improve small things such as graphics, weapons, and the ability to customize.....I'll be pretty damn happy.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm damn happy with the game also, it's just people that were expecting the jump from MW2 to Black Ops again.. It's the same creator as MW2, just different maps and small things. I'm overall pleased with the whole series also

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Well played the spec ops it was pretty cool. I really got to get used to everything

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Spec ops was one of the best new features of MW2. Co-op really makes a game, in my opinion. I think that co-op campaign, and the ability to customize your load-out, would be the only major improvements that MW could make.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's MW2 without the BS. They've said that many times on their website.. so don't be expecting a brand new game type.
Yea, this is what I expected. I'm just bored with the CoD series and was hoping there'd be something new and exciting to grab my interest, but I guess I really won't be picking this up. Oh well, to each their own.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the hell with you 360 fools, got PC? :lol:

just picked up MW3 for my core i5 gamer system... installing as we speak

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I pre-ordered my copy and got it the night it came out and my gamestop's midnight release. I was the 7th person to get my copy in my county :D I didn't even get there really early cause some friends of mine were in the front of the line. Got a free poster, 480 microsoft points, and a microsoft bottle opener. Just bought a new xbox (250 gig) today. Came with Halo reach and Fable 3. I'm gonna be all over all three of these games the next few days. I'm lovin MW3 but it's taking a second to forget everything black ops made me used to.

XBL: NicholasAtWar

HIT ME UP!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so graphics are pretty good. maximum settings on 1920x1080 i'm getting around 80-110fps :shock:. thought it would be more demanding than that, but not complaining!

i like the ability to swap sights on the rifles so far...

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just beat the campaign on harden and it took about 5 hours. Multiplayer so far looks and feels like MW2 with a bit more recoil on the guns. The maps are where I feel the game suffers the most. They are very tight quarters with too much cover and too many 2 story buildings. Also the shotguns are terrible. Assault rifles and SMGs are king.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I have noticed shotguns are greatly let down and sniper rodeos are way over powered and way to easy to quick scope

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if anyone will be playing MW3 on steam, my handle is SneakyNinja :oh:

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
It's got this game! My friend And her brother gave it to me as an early birthday gift.

Gamertag- treeafodo

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
shotguns suck horribly blasted a guy point blank with the spas and just a hit marker. way to much camping and hiding spots. just not me i will stick to rage/bioshock2/mw2 for now

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
will be getting my copy when i get my first check :D
and possibly skyrim as well...

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the only good thing about mw3 is spec ops... and thats coming from a huge mw1&2 fan

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shottys suck ass, the sniper either has too much lag or is underpowered. and it might just be me but it seems like everytime i spawn i get killed. not a big fan of these maps.