My 00 Hatch!!!

Ricksi

5+ Year Member
I bought this car in 2010 and a lot of changes had been made. I got the car with the oem y7 with a greddy kit which it was ok but it wasnt enough plus the bay was a mess but to make a short story here r how the car looks.

The bay before:

After:

The motor is a GSR built for boost. Im gonna be driving it NA for a bit till i finish up my turbo kit plus the car has been under the knife for over a year and i just cant wait to drive her NA or boost.

mikekh10a

Registered VIP
i absolutely love enkei j speeds....your car is real clean

Ricksi

5+ Year Member
LOL, I guess u didnt read the last part of my post lol. Actually the 15g isnt a big deal coming from a 270whp LS-T setup. My goal from this setup is 400whp on 93oct.

Thanx Mike.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not feelin the wheels. I know i know...

But the bay looks great! Love white hatches!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL, I guess u didnt read the last part of my post lol. Actually the 15g isnt a big deal coming from a 270whp LS-T setup. My goal from this setup is 400whp on 93oct.

Thanx Mike.
Ah i did miss that

Ricksi

5+ Year Member
Thanx guys. The wheels arent fully polished. Just the lip and the rest of the wheel is just ur normal wheel grey. They r 15x7 +25.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good man

I saw this on Pittsburgh car scene facebook page.. Where you located at?

I just moved to the Irwin area off Rte 30..

Ricksi

5+ Year Member
looks good man

I saw this on Pittsburgh car scene facebook page.. Where you located at?

I just moved to the Irwin area off Rte 30..
Thanx, I'm from North Versailles. I'm like 10mins from u. I actually go to the car cruise on sat nights at the shopping center in Irwin so if u see me, stop by.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanx, I'm from North Versailles. I'm like 10mins from u. I actually go to the car cruise on sat nights at the shopping center in Irwin so if u see me, stop by.
Oh damn. Your pretty close by. Im more North Irwin.. North Huntingdon Twp to be exact.

Where are you talking about though? That plaza across from target?

Im still new to the area, my bad lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i remember seeing this hatch on H-T in the enkei thread. looks good

emerican

Registered VIP
looks really good man
and i would go from a boosted y7 to a NA gsr any day lol
but i saw where you said your going to boost it, it appears to have come a long way and alot of work
you still got that camp vc??

Ricksi

5+ Year Member
Thanx guys.

Jeff, yeah. Accros the street from Target every sat after 5. It gets packed really good.

Emerican, I don't have that vc, I sold the whole motor.

2slo, that thing was running on fmu and the greedy piggyback lol. But when I got the car I got it tuned with bigger inj.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2slo, that thing was running on fmu and the greedy piggyback lol. But when I got the car I got it tuned with bigger inj.
Glad to hear that was taken care of :thumbup: keep it safe