Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
does your car even have vtec

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dont take this as hating.. but for a 05 it doesnt seem like you've done a lot (for a car that was taken to NOPI). Please paint your spoiler though ;]. Keep up the work and do things right the first time :thumbs up

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
unless he did a head swap, then no lol, it's an LX :D

Clean f**king em2 though :thumbs up

i love your headlights and rsx seats
not a lx, its a vp....

and no, it doesn have vtec, thats what made it funny....

Dont take this as hating.. but for a 05 it doesnt seem like you've done a lot (for a car that was taken to NOPI). Please paint your spoiler though ;]. Keep up the work and do things right the first time
not taking it as hating, but trying to figure out what your talking about doing it right the first time.....and if your talking about the front lip, its not painted cuz I'm getting rid of it...so why waste money painting it?
And no there isnt much done to it, but theres still a good amount of money dumped into due to good quality parts.....plus I have other things in life that I must pay for, I'm not a kid...so I have bills.
And who says you have to have tons of mods to go to Nopi, s**t I couldnt count all the stock cars that were there on my fingers.......I went and had fun, thats all the matters to me.

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just dont like entering things myself if I don't think I'll win something =p.. but thats just me. Anywho.. get a new lip soon :thumbs up :].

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just dont like entering things myself if I don't think I'll win something =p.. but thats just me. Anywho.. get a new lip soon :thumbs up :].
true, i understand that. Though for Nopi, its cheaper to show than it is to watch the show....so ya...LOL

Hoping that it will be soon man...i want on bad. It'll be a complete kit this time.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not a lx, its a vp....

and no, it doesn have vtec, thats what made it funny....

wait a minute. i believe the value package only came in automatic transmissions? Did you do auto to manual? or did it come like that?

and yeah i had to look twice, and it is a vp, lol but the manual tranny part is throwing me off.

never really seen anyone try to fix up a vp though, good job, :thumbs up

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wait a minute. i believe the value package only came in automatic transmissions? Did you do auto to manual? or did it come like that?

and yeah i had to look twice, and it is a vp, lol but the manual tranny part is throwing me off.

yea VPs come in manual.
I got the VP only cuz its lighter than the other models.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

my neighbor had the same car as this dude, did a vtec head swap and f**ked up all sorts of electrical s**t, it was a 5spd