My 1990 EF2 Sedan!!!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meanstreakcivic said:
Thanks man...if you are serious you can have my lights for $60.
The sedans??

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meanstreakcivic said:
hahhaa...i went from a liar to the motherfuckin man in under 30 minutes!!! Thats gotta be a new world record..hahahhaha
you can't blame me, stick around a while and you'll see what all the hooplah was about ;) all these f**kin posers that pass through and post pics they find on the net and say that it's their car when it's really not. We have some good bullshit callers tho :lol:

I think you made everyones day :thumbs up

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah yeah! I need them for the hatchie. Can't find any anywhere! I am currently in the midst of building a turbo setup but if I get my hands on 1-peice lights like the ones on that sedan for my hatch, I will drop the skrill.

Audz

persian princess
5+ Year Member
hahahahaha greattt!! now everyones happy!! lol omgg ur gettin leghumped by guys now bro. ewwwwwwwwwww whats mom gonna think??? LMAOOO

audz

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meanstreakcivic said:
And your mad JDM with Flat black paints and a Banana yellow shirt pose outside my office!

well jezek see what u started!!!

BTW it still sucks to be u :twisted:

WHY becuz u look like goof ball with that bright yellow shirt on, but Jezek either he should lend u that or he should buy ur car next cuz damn that shirt will match ur car.. :lol:

im jus messing with you guys.

PS. it looks like u need to clean ur cars a bit

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ProjectSi said:
Yeah yeah! I need them for the hatchie. Can't find any anywhere! I am currently in the midst of building a turbo setup but if I get my hands on 1-peice lights like the ones on that sedan for my hatch, I will drop the skrill.

Well password JDM has them in stock. Here is the link. Also just so you know. They will not fit your hatch without some major mods. A friend of mine tried. And failed. Not sure how good he was. But just letting you know.
http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=3&P_ID=339&strPageHistory=cat&strKeywords=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=230

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Audz said:
hahahahaha greattt!! now everyones happy!! lol omgg ur gettin leghumped by guys now bro. ewwwwwwwwwww whats mom gonna think??? LMAOOO

audz
She can join :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Hahaha, jk. Car looks great man :thumbs up

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
looks like this newb served alot of STFU soup to OG's, lol.

I dub meanstreak the Soup Nazi, lol.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what about the ej1...I would like to see more pics of it. that sedan is definitely one the cleanest boxes I've seen

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tom said:
looks like this newb served alot of STFU soup to OG's, lol.

I dub meanstreak the Soup Nazi, lol.
HAHAHA....i love the Soup Nazi! Seinfield is my all time favorite show!

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dramysx said:
what about the ej1...I would like to see more pics of it. that sedan is definitely one the cleanest boxes I've seen

I have a ton of pics of my coupe. Ill try and post some pics when i get back to work on Thursday!!!

Im heading to Cali in the morning!!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hawt damn, that's clean... man, I should look at the 4g forum more often... LoLzers