My 1990 EF2 Sedan!!!

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And why does it suck to be me.??? I would love to know.

Yes....boostin is the guy that i bought the car from 2 months ago. So there for it is my car. And nobody is lying about it.
I didnt say i built the car. I just said here is my car.

But im sure people do crap like that alot. however.....im am not one of those!!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meanstreakcivic said:
And why does it suck to be me.??? I would love to know.

Yes....boostin is the guy that i bought the car from 2 months ago. So there for it is my car. And nobody is lying about it.
I didnt say i built the car. I just said here is my car.

But im sure people do crap like that alot. however.....im am not one of those!!
:whiner:

the only way I'll believe you is if you go and take some pics of yourself standin next to all of your cars. I'm sure you have a digi and if they're your cars then they should be there with you

but then again, you don't have to proove s**t to me ;) I could careless what you drive

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Prove us wrong.....please. i would LOVE you to

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok i will get pics. First....if you look at the first two pics you will see my Ef2 and my EF9 sitting side by side. If his car is still in california...then how is it sitting next to my RHD.

So before you guys start flamming and everyone else jumping on a bandwagon. Ask questions before you start to hate.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL...go right now, take pics of a sign on every car that says "meanstreak > jezek" Seriously, go....now. lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meanstreakcivic said:
Ok i will get pics. First....if you look at the first two pics you will see my Ef2 and my EF9 sitting side by side. If his car is still in california...then how is it sitting next to my RHD.

So before you guys start flamming and everyone else jumping on a bandwagon. Ask questions before you start to hate.
doOd, you can't blame anyone for callin bullshit. There's been alot of mofo's lying around here. Just gou outside and take the pics and everyone will swing on you lil nutz if you proove us wrong

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want a picture of you, with all of the cars, with a sign that says meanstreak > jezek, AND I want you to strike a m4d TyTE jdm pose that somehow incorporates you having your thumb up your nose.... ;)

Seriously, I would LOVE you to prove us wrong, too.... :D

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Prove us wrong.....please. i would LOVE you to
Ok...not that it matters all to much wether you believe me or not. Cause either way i have the cars.

But here ya go. Me driving the car back from a car show in okc. Notice oklahoma temp tag.

Me driving the SiR in Tulsa

Outside my office when i first got the SiR

Outside my office with my Coupe

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that still doesnt prove that you have the cars. post some pics with you standing in front of all 3 of your so-called cars with a sign that says meanstreakcivic > Jezek, then I will believe you. until then, i'm still calling BS

Audz

persian princess
5+ Year Member
man why are yall hatin so much?? this is my brother and this is one of his cars. what are yall gonna start hatin on me and my car?? saying its not mine?? wtf??'

audz

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Audz said:
man why are yall hatin so much?? this is my brother and this is one of his cars. what are yall gonna start hatin on me and my car?? saying its not mine?? wtf??'

audz
You might want to check my 2nd post in this thread to see why.

Also...... :clap: :clap: :clap: no one said anything about your car :roll:

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Audz said:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.... I would LOVE to see him prove us wrong.... It would be awesome to have all of those cars....

But there are always some bullshiters around on the internet, and we've become wary of that fact.... We just want to make sure he is truly telling the truth (?).... ;)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like to see this too.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so does this make me cool since I was the first to point this out?

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just thought he probably bought the car since I remembered seeing it for sale.

*Reading this just earned you one cool point.*

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Liz said:
I just thought he probably bought the car since I remembered seeing it for sale.

*Reading this just earned you one cool point.*
meanstreakcivic said:
Well buy this one. Its for sale!
Reading > YOU

Why would he have JUST bought it, to sell it again? :roll:

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont care who owns it but it is still one clean ass ride

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Reading > YOU

Why would he have JUST bought it, to sell it again? :roll:
Some people go though cars fast... They buy it and then see it was a bad idea after the fact.. Plus I was the second one to post here that was before he said it was for sale..

So I think

Reading> You

No need get all upset over it, I really dont care whos car it is.

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well....since you still dont believe me. Then this is what i have. NOw if you guys could drop all this crap. And just get back to the fact that i was trying to post some pics. I would appreciate.

Im sure that this site is cool. So far its been ok. Alot of people and espcially in my region. So hopefully you guy can past this and drop the whole E-thug act. And we can all learn some things from each other. :lol:

A big F*** you!

And your mad JDM pose outside my office!

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Excellentay my good man....

And I shall now commence eating my own shoe.... :lol: