pass side shot

what interior i had behind the front seats to start

fenders, lights, bumper cover removed, starting to pull the motor

interior stripped, working on pulling the heater core

battery, fuse box, and ignition goneee

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a bunch of new parts for the interior, racing seats, steering wheel, head unit, speakers, wideband, and im having it re painted inside and out, new bumper cover, cf oem hood fenders and trunk deck (sprayed to match) new rims and tires, lowering it a tad more, and a FULL WIRE TUCK

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good bro... Good Luck with the under the hood work, always fun... I agree don't paint your cooler just try and throw that mesh back in but black.. I think it would look cool... I DUNNO... lol But still sick! You going to drop it all???

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought a new OEM bumper cover i am not going to cut this as much, and leave the mesh out, DEF. not painting the cooler, and my new rims are 15"s so im just going to drop it a little more

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im curious, if your on deployment and have been all this time, how are you doing progress to the car?????

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got traction, im talking about when i put a gurdle, crank the boost, bigger injectors and run racing fuel.....right now, how the car sits....i would say she runs around a 11 second 1/4 mile

and lotz get to college?? or a tech institute
you do know how much power it takes to go 9's right?

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UCCRACING- with the help of my dad, and a great buddy of mine
got traction-i do understand what it takes to get 9s before i am done with the car it will run a 9 second, IDGAF if it is 9.99999 it will be quicker than a 10

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn yes i am deployed,
you are always hating keep it to a comment about the car, and then move on, roger got it, you dont believe my numbers, nor did skunk 2 when i was buying parts from them. But if thats all you have to complain about my car, then were in good shape, when it comes down too it, whats your DAILY DRIVER setup??? give me a link!

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn yes i am deployed,
you are always hating keep it to a comment about the car, and then move on, roger got it, you dont believe my numbers, nor did skunk 2 when i was buying parts from them. But if thats all you have to complain about my car, then were in good shape, when it comes down too it, whats your DAILY DRIVER setup??? give me a link!
dont get butthurt...i asked what FOB you were at and by your response i questioned your military status. And my dd? i have a 430whp 305ft lbs torque turbo single cam ;)