My 1996 Honda Civic DX Transformed

QzFiNeST107

Do you want to trade grandpas?

NICE progress! Very respectable. Car looks great now man!
lol wouldnt trade him for nothing in the world
i couldnt ask for a better grandfather then him and not only because he did all this for my car but hes always there for me when i need him

QzFiNeST107

wow, ur car came thru alot. and with the clip swap. thats amazing. my car has been thru alot too. i jus gotta paint my quarter panel and replace my hood and it will look stock again. but yea, some ppl may not see wat the car has gone thru and see wat dedication it took to get where it was. but i say this car should stay with u 4ever

yea man my car reall has been through alot, and i know what you mean
i would never get rid of it unless something bad happens to it god forbid

goodluck with your car

QzFiNeST107

Car looks great man, esp the paint from the pics I see. What wax do u use?
to be honest with you i havent waxed the car at all
only thing i waxed was the hood before because some haters vandalized my hood before and wrote some bad stuff on it
but other then that its never been waxed
my grandfather painted really good

QzFiNeST107

Great job! Really enjoyed reading through this. What a transformation! Everything has been really tastefully done thus far. Greddy exhaust looks great, not too big, just right. I know your loving that manual! If it's just engine codes you are trying to erase, Advance or Autozone can clearly them for you for free. Anyway, Congrats, keep up the great work!

im glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the compliments
yea the LS is running real good, as for the codes i know advance auto does it for free, also my uncle has the same obd2 can code reader because hes a mechanic i tried f**kign with it but the codes keep popping back up
it has 4 codes
fuel pressure i thnk
02 sensor
air flow i think and some other stuff something with the throttle
not sure but my mechanic that works on my car said when ever im ready for obd1 that he would eliminate all those codes and chip my ecu

BLK VTi

Apple Bottom Booty = FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
holy moly i love how this car looks
wow those rims must be expensive
whats the name of those rims?
First off, I would like to say that is a prime example of the phrase "Honda's are not bought, they're built!"

True definition of a project car. Much congrats

As far as the rims go, if you look closely at the center cap, they look as if they are Rotas

If those were real Work RSZ-R's (correct me if I;m wrong) they would have some stickers on the wheel

But all in all, great job my dude

siqueen23

5+ Year Member
wow... i have to say car has came along way it looks really good... good work... glad you went to b series.. do it right the first time...

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Some Good Stuff.. The car has come a long way.. Keep up the good work

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow man, props to you! the car has come a long way. it looks great how it sits right now, really clean! keep up the good work!
:thumbs up:thumbs up

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow! your an inspiration to me! nice job on saving it and you've done a good job on it

Sprint_2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know i know jk. Damn i feel dumb now, but those dont look like Rotas. They look like they had Drag center caps therefor a miunte...

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fellow lee county member :thumbs up car came quite a long way...i'll keep my eye out for it on the street (although, im like 30 minutes from naples, dont usually go any further south than Gulf Coast town center)

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn that accident was bad.....mad props for all the work done to it.....

Please keep her safe by blurring your plates......