My 1996 honda civic lx build

Honda4ever

Banned
Hi im new to this forum.I am 16 years old.This is my first car that I am actually going to drive on the road with.I have a 1996 Honda civic lx sedan.I have no income so im going to do the best I can to mod this car.

When I first got it
[/IMG]

Next day I painted it,heated the springs and added a custom front lip.:cool:
[/IMG]

I got these Enkei rims in bad condition for a good deal and painted it black.Turned out good!=)
[/IMG]

I then got a full apexi exhaust system w/headers from a friend of mine that totaled his car $50 =)
[/IMG]

Now the engine! I took out the d15b and swapped it with a fully built D16A by SpeedFactory.
old engine
[/IMG]

New motor!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I got it with those stickers im gonna take them off. But thats it so far
[/IMG]

Speedfactory motor build and parts recepts

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Swapped a d to a d? Hmmm i prefer the d15 personally.

Trekk

Registered VIP
Is that the $50 paint job?

Honda4ever

Banned
nice but never buy parts from kregan/ orielly auto parts. fyi there crap parts!!!
Yeah thats true but like I said im a 16 year old without any income besides lawn mowing houses every now and then and with that money I could use to invest in my car. It could be cheap but it sure does its job. Not bad for a DD.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So if u have no money y r u trying to mod your car?

Nevyn04

Awesome job, especially without an income. Lol. Looks great, your rims are almost identical to my Enkei's.

Honda4ever

Banned
Awesome job, especially without an income. Lol. Looks great, your rims are almost identical to my Enkei's.
Thanks and your right they do look identical! they could be Enkeis the guy that sold me the rims told me they were Motegi's idk ill have to check that. Also I love your build very nice paint job is it recent?