My 1996 honda civic lx build

Honda4ever

Banned
i own a bodyshop now with my uncle and this is the cheapest paintjob i do for people alot of people have liked it so far so i plan on boosting up the price lol i dont prefer saying how i do it

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:headshake:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey ive always wondered why you're in a honda civic forum when you own a truck? :lol ::domollama
What makes you think his truck is his only vehicle?

I will give the same warning I gave on the other thread: please keep it in topic or it will be closed.

Honda4ever

Banned
What makes you think his truck is his only vehicle?

I will give the same warning I gave on the other thread: please keep it in topic or it will be closed.
i didnt even say anything bad? all i said was "hey ive always wondered why you're in a honda civic forum when you own a truck?" ok...my bad maybe he has a "civic" so be it and i was only saying that so he would answer.:lol: end of story :rules:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey ive always wondered why you're in a honda civic forum when you own a truck? :lol ::domollama
I have had multiple civics. I have a 2000 civic lx right now. And a Dodge Ram and two mazda pickups.

Im a member of many forums but this is and always has been my home.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt even say anything bad? all i said was "hey ive always wondered why you're in a honda civic forum when you own a truck?" ok...my bad maybe he has a "civic" so be it and i was only saying that so he would answer.:lol: end of story :rules:
It has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. You made the post to troll for a fight, I wasn't born yesterday. This is the last thing I will say on the matter. Leave it be please.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just curious. but whats done to the new engine?

fully built, from speedfactory, for $900, and everything is basically stock looking. I would think there would be atleast an intake manifold?

IMO, i would sell the wheels and try to get some si or gsr wheels

Honda4ever

Banned
just curious. but whats done to the new engine?

fully built, from speedfactory, for $900, and everything is basically stock looking. I would think there would be atleast an intake manifold?

IMO, i would sell the wheels and try to get some si or gsr wheels
yeah tig i was thinking of getting either gsr blades or si wheels ive been looking around craigslist and asking people lots of people are selling them but just not the right condition and yeah its a z6 manifold and the motor came with the speedfactory parts i didnt put em in but the guy who sold it came down and verified all the parts. its legit.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah tig i was thinking of getting either gsr blades or si wheels ive been looking around craigslist and asking people lots of people are selling them but just not the right condition and yeah its a z6 manifold and the motor came with the speedfactory parts i didnt put em in but the guy who sold it came down and verified all the parts. its legit.
they are a high demand people, gonna have to pay a few hundred for a set with good tires. 250-3 with bad tires i normally see

thats interesting, very cheap. though i wouldnt trust receipts alone, id be taking it apart

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a legitimate question.

how do you have a speedfactory built engine, on an automatic thats obd2a so it isnt tune able? i didnt know this was automatic at first

Honda4ever

Banned
i have a legitimate question.

how do you have a speedfactory built engine, on an automatic thats obd2a so it isnt tune able? i didnt know this was automatic at first
the motor came from a manual car and i swapped it to my automatic im not even sure what ecu it has

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the motor came from a manual car and i swapped it to my automatic im not even sure what ecu it has
well it has to be an automatic ecu, so its not tuned im guessing. and you would have to convert to obd1, and a built engine would require it to be tuned. Also based of what i have read, it would be a low compression engine

Honda4ever

Banned
well it has to be an automatic ecu, so its not tuned im guessing. and you would have to convert to obd1, and a built engine would require it to be tuned. Also based of what i have read, it would be a low compression engine
yeah ur right it is low compression lots my friends telling me that and some people here on club civic including you its gay but cant afford to swap pistons and im going to probably sell the car later in the year my friends selling his cousins eg hatch with a b18b1 motor in it skunk2 cams, ac compitition clutch. hes holding it for me too pretty cool.