my 2000 civic si

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i know the altezzas are gay but my gf drives my car all the time and she likes them lol so dont say anything about them cause its not my fault

IT WAS STOLEN FROM HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY ON LONG ISLAND NY ON 9/18/04 TODAY IS 1 MONTH THAT IT HAS BEEN MISSING FOR.....CANT BELIEVE IT HASNT BEEN RECOVERED YET...ANYBODY FROM LONG ISLAND HELP ME OUT

Last edited:

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty hot bro!!! IMO i would switch back to the OEM tailights and get rid of the eyelids!! but if you like it then its all good!! keep up the good job

RiceGirl

Luv my labbie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should tell your gf that Altezza's are ghey and they are coming off. heh.

Well, you know what's killing the look of your ride. Other then that she looks sexy.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some OEM fogs would look very nice in that front bumper of yours :thumbs up

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys!! when i get a CF hood the eyelids are coming off and i think ill put my foot down for once and take off the altezzas lol

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And you can get red/clears from eBay for like $80... I think...

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i have a set of red clears from my sisters 99 ex ill put them on asap lol

RiceGirl

Luv my labbie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
00_JDMb16 said:
i think ill put my foot down for once and take off the altezzas lol
You think? heh.. You should put your foot down... :P

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice car. im not feeling the lids, tails, and especially the rims. its a beautiful color though.

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If thats your gf in the pic 4, Im sure you 2 can work something out about those tails... ;) Maybe she could give you...some tail for those...tails to stay. Ham on rye, I know. Seriously though, if I was sleeping with that girl and she put altezzas on my car, everyone on clubcivic could kiss my ass.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i vote yes on the lids comin off but the tezzas look nice on a red car.!! black housing right...car is lovely...get a rear lip and ur set

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would take the eyelids off...and of course the tail lights but dont put ur foot down to hard cuz ur girlfriends hot...i like the car though