Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just so damn sweet! Loving the K swap.

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh so sick,anything thats hooked up in the philippines always turn out tight!!!!

azituz

5+ Year Member
Somehow the car doesn't give me that feeling, you know, the one that goes like "damn, that's a nice clean car because everything flow together" I dont know man, the colors just dont flow well imo

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh so sick,anything thats hooked up in the philippines always turn out tight!!!!
only all my parts came from the Philippines :D everything in the car except the engine

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is your navigation functional or just there for looks?
it works but it's on japanese words..... :lol:

so it's also for looks....but im planning to modify it so i can play a dvd player or anything on it

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ever since i saw those rims on that green eg from teamrice.org i feel in love with them. clean ride

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how bout helping a pinoy out and help get some parts from P.I,what you think pare???LOL,naw for realz

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i LOVE the car its sick.. just not a huge fan of the red in the cluster with the white gauges.. i much prefer the pictures where teh interior is darker..

Last edited:

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like you didn't put any thought into what you wanted your car to look like...it's all over the place. Most of the parts are nice, just not all of them together.

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i LOVE the car its sick.. just not a huge fan of the red in the cluster with the white gauges.. i much prefer the pictures where teh interior is darker..
you don't like MUGEN clusters? :shock: