My 2000 lx build..56k I'm sorry

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wheels will be at your house this week. I'm stoked to see them on.

:thumbs up

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you got the cf hood yet??? and the wheels? what size are those wheels?

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you got the cf hood yet??? and the wheels? what size are those wheels?
no on the hood, that is a situation and a half actually. wheels on the first page aren't goin on the car I bought genuine rolla's which should be here soon. WOOT!!
They're 15 x 6.5, +35 Offset.
and that answers that lol :thumbs up

Last edited:

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what brand of wheels are those that 1 you bought from rolla?
and you still got those wheels that you posted on the first page???

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what brand of wheels are those that 1 you bought from rolla?
and you still got those wheels that you posted on the first page???
the ones from petey are 15" Nippon TE37 Formula1
and yeah I still have the ones on the first page just chillin in my room they're 16" don't know the name got em off someone who got em off someone lol

Last edited:

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATE: NEW WHEELS FROM PETEY ARE ON... downside one lug stud sheared off of each side on the front goes in tommorow to get fixed thank god for having a mechanic for a family friend lol.

well there ya go :thumbs up

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good. pete the skank better post up his new wheels

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice build so far and nice plan for the paint, keep up the good work!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wheels are lookin' sexy man. I can't believe that they're in florida now...at least they went to a good home.

I'm hoping my wheels are going to be in this week and I'll receive them next week. Sucks when things are on back order.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude wheels looks 108239823 x better. But shame on waiting on the color change, it got me excited....that would have looked so good.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wheels are lookin' sexy man. I can't believe that they're in florida now...at least they went to a good home.

I'm hoping my wheels are going to be in this week and I'll receive them next week. Sucks when things are on back order.
hey man once I was in conn. and came to FL so its only fitting haha. can't wait for your new ones man thats what I'm waiting on now :thumbs up thanks again bro:cool: ...

and yeah es. it sux but I gotta get some other stuff together first anyways so it's all gonna hit at once hopefully lol

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ef the color change. Iced Teal FTMFW!!! Wheels look OK. Needs more of a drop, and you need to color match your sideskirts, door handles and door trim. Once the whole car is ONE color, it'll be good! :thumbs up

Keep 'er up twin. ;)

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ef the color change. Iced Teal FTMFW!!! Wheels look OK. Needs more of a drop, and you need to color match your sideskirts, door handles and door trim. Once the whole car is ONE color, it'll be good! :thumbs up

Keep 'er up twin. ;)
haha, yeah man I wanna drop more but I've been bottoming out everywhere that lip is getting a beating too still holding up good though.

love the new rims
thnx :thumbs up

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dang, if you're bottoming out everywhere, I don't think my car would stand a chance.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just thought I'd put up some more pics, here are some from the other day after a wash. :cool:

my fenders from password are according to them stuck in customs:(, my foglights should be here thursday. so I'm at a bit of a stand still not much I can do at the moment.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
YESS!!! password shipped out the fenders and sidemarkers man I can't wait for them to get here, when I get all installed should have the car in to be painted within a week or so:D:woot: fogs should be here tommorow and fenders on friday gonna be a fun weekend.

Last edited:

98civicman

5+ Year Member
hey man i think you should keep that color i have it too and like to see people with the same color doing nice things. if not. eh!

let me kno how that paint job works for ya nd how much it cost.