my 2003 Taurus GT

1991civicZC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is that "gt" badge from a celica? lol looks like it to me

FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily

i do like the goodyear front tires whats with the white letter and all black on the back>??? lol

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so painted grill and ford stickers on the tail lights? Am I missing something here?

Rum Runner

Drunk
5+ Year Member
can you read? The website is clubcivic.com.... did some one leave the site up in the library and you just stumbled upon it? lol just kidding man, welcome to the site.
thanks, lol. i figured it would be alright, since there are subies and camaro threads and such in here too

is that "gt" badge from a celica? lol looks like it to me

FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily

i do like the goodyear front tires whats with the white letter and all black on the back>??? lol
GT is actually a volvo 850 GLT badge minus the L. had it in my spare parts box, lol. and the tires, i only needed two to pas inspection last year, and i only had the money to get two, went to get the rest of them and they went up about 25ish bucks a piece, said forget it.

so painted grill and ford stickers on the tail lights? Am I missing something here?
not really. i said it was mainly aesthetic. sorry for sharing

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome...
i guess it doesnt matter what u drive as long as your not an idiot...
u can learn a lot here...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god damn thats a f**kin sick Taurus man! :drool: i really like what you got going there..

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't think anything on the car is worthwhile. Why would you even bother getting white lettered tires on just the front. It looks tacky. The grill adds to the tackiness. The badge pulls it together, in all of its tackiness.

If this was done to a Civic and posted up everyone would flame. What makes it any different because it's a Taurus? Nothing flows, and cheaping out $50 to have matching tires all around is ridiculous.

ryanM

i think the tires are supposed to make it look like some kind of drag racer.

i dont know though, i guess i dont really get it...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
can you read? The website is clubcivic.com.... did some one leave the site up in the library and you just stumbled upon it?
fixed
thanks, lol. i figured it would be alright, since there are subies and camaro threads and such in here too
The difference being that the people with the Camaro's and Subies either all do own or have owned a Honda :roll:
i guess it doesnt matter what u drive as long as your not an idiot...
See to me, a dude that posts his Taurus on a Civic forum when hes never owned a Honda DOES classify him as an idiot.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VJF give him a break man he's thinking bout getting a civic. When I went choosing my life after the civic I joined 350z/S2000 and Miata forums to educate myself and make an educated decision on what car I should by next, heck i was on the Miata forums for 9 months before I owned one.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Youre right dude I was kind of giving him a hard time, sorry OP. Im just getting a little tired of some of these new members that join up. Im not saying he shouldnt be here or shouldnt participate, by all means he is more than welcome to come and search and ask questions and learn. Just none of it made sense. Sorry OP.

Rum Runner

Drunk
5+ Year Member
thanks, hooked. you're a good guy =)

its fine, vjf, i know where you are comin from, ive seen it before. been on car forums for yeeeeears. guess the only way i can prove that im not spammin ya is to go buy a honda, eh? lol