My 2nd EJ8, 98 & black this time around!

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Subb'd . My friend is going k and since I will be working with him soon, we can both figure it out together. My 2nd job I get in January will be for swap funds. Awesome ride man I read the whole thread.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Gay.

ANYWHO! I talked to the guy about the si's. He is willing to give me them + $300 for my slips. Might end up dong that :thumbs up

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not much of an update! But got this essential piece for the Valve Cover!

^its not installed in this picture!

Lately just been paying bills, and Christmas Shopping, did buy some stuff for the interior should look pretty fresh when its done!

I also finally found a company here locally to get my RBC intake manifold triple chrome dipped! In the long run its better than polished because its WAY less maintenance! :thumbsup:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate the look of those little breather filters.

The engine is gonna look sweet man!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Lookin good bro...
I have a breather filter as well and I rather have it then those long gay ass tubes that just more sorry pointless ineffective clutter to the bay! (Waiting On For The Madness To Begin Behind My Rant!)

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I didnt want another hose, the mini filter, is the only other thing i could use. I think it looks better then having a hose drug all the way over into the intake tube. :what:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I didnt want another hose, the mini filter, is the only other thing i could use. I think it looks better then having a hose drug all the way over into the intake tube. :what:
The mini filters DO look much better than a giant hose dragging across your intake manifold. I don't understand why people don't just do this. So much simpler and cleaner. To each their own, I guess!

Also, GET THAT K IN THAR! Can't wait to see this finished, as I'm going to be doing the same thing!

yellowbone12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks brotha! :thumbup:

The color is a 2 layer color.
Basically, first layer is any silver or gold looking color, i chose silver metallic over a shiny color so it would appear darker.

The second layer is the Red. Red translucent, meaning transparent, so whatever color is under neither will show through, the shinnier the base coat the lighter the color, for instance, if i used a chrome basecoat, it would look like a cherry syrup color, same goes for any "candy" color!

Cliffs:
Prep=Media Blasted, thoroughly rinsed/washed!
1st Layer=Silver Metallic
2nd Layer=Red Translucent
Nice! Coming out good..

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys! Gonna pick up a few pieces tonight, and get the motor all buttoned back together.
I took all the hoses off to paint the motor and tranny and i washed the hoses in my wash machine with a little bleach and detergent and a old pair of jeans! Needless to say it was ghetto, but they look brand new again so who can hate that?

P.S. you guys keep me motivated! Im work at the fastest pace possible without cutting ANY corners and not rushing! :thumbup: