my 4th gen dx :D

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

it's still in the workings but i just wanted to post something of my dx tell me what you think lol

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you got a clean slate to work off of. I think it has TONS of potential. one thing you could do yourself is repsray the sidemoldings black.

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
you got a clean slate to work off of. I think it has TONS of potential. one thing you could do yourself is repsray the sidemoldings black.
Same thing. x2! Respray them black and I'm positive it will look tons better!

-Jason

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was going to spary them sooner or later. but thanks for the comments :D it's a clean slate alright no rust at all.. i havent found anything other than it being a d15 that is wrong with it now :D imma up grade it to a zc dohc :D

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:thumbs up sweet car to start off of. keep it clean and im postive it will come out lookin good.

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol.. im missing one of the caps on the wheels. but im going to be chaning them eventually upgrading to 17's with a 215-40-17 tire prolly the kumhoes or some bfg's but after that im going for full suspention redoing and swapping out the d15 for the cz swap the tranny out for a si tranny, then im going to put a body kit on it and spray a theam to it :D

im going to paint the base that color blue with white trim and slap muh flag on the hood across the left fender so im hoping its gonna be tight as hell

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
please go with 16s, 17s will look huge.

15s or 16s on 4th gens.

plus it will throw your speedo off alot more.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
please not 17s they will be way to big.. clean ass car tho.. what are your plans after you swap

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
si-hatch86 said:
:thumbs up sweet car to start off of. keep it clean and im postive it will come out lookin good.
panda said:
im going to put a body kit on it and spray a theam to it :D

im going to paint the base that color blue with white trim and slap muh flag on the hood across the left fender so im hoping its gonna be tight as hell

i retract my previous statement after further reading... please tell me ur not serious about the flag part.:???:

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the ideas are all just ideas they havent happend yet. so it's not offical so what ever happends happends.. lol