Originally posted by "Ekdude"

the front lip is nicely put on... it's molded quite flush...nice job
thanks, it wasnt fun putting it on. =)

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drop a KA20A1 in that fool and you will be set. I am slowing beginning to like the 7th gen...they are pretty clean! You just have axleback? Are you planning on finishing the system?

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "99ExCoupe"

Drop a KA20A1 in that fool and you will be set. I am slowing beginning to like the 7th gen...they are pretty clean! You just have axleback? Are you planning on finishing the system?
there isnt another section for the dx that will bolt right on

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
muffler shop man! I know it won't be HKS...but you got it from the axle...so who cares?

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "99ExCoupe"

muffler shop man! I know it won't be HKS...but you got it from the axle...so who cares?
a full cat back wont add any hp, if i does it will only be like 1 or 2 max, not worth the money, beside if i get pulled over for mt exhaust again i want to be able to take if off with just unbolting it.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never been pulled over for my exhaust....guess Cali is worse than I thought!

heartsoul

Seed of Destiny
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
think the cops are real assholes out here in southern cali...its so easy for them to pick up on peeps with an aftermarket exhaust....they are everywhere...especially those annoying ones..

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I got custom all the way back to the muffler...no problems with the cops here *kock on wood*. Its very funny cause nightkids here got his ticket for exhaust just a mile or so from my house. I dont think its loud enough to be pulled over for.

I cruise next to cops all the time and they seem fine with it.

I say get the custom pipe, make your exhaust louder, and its only 40 bucks at the most at Jerls, you spend more than that on Jack in the Box.

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why dont all you exhaust boys just get your systems certified by a state referee? that way if a cop stops you for it, youre good to go

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm...i went to a state referee and got my smog checked with my intake on...and i had my exhausts on too. i wonder if its all good. mine is only loud when accelerating, not when cruising though

racerbot

MUGEN POWER
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "nightkids1"

Team 4R said:
i personally don't like the look of the 7th gens, but i have to admit yours look pretty sharp....... well executed
yeah at first i wanted a used 96-00 hb but they were going for $8000 - $9000 with 80,000+ miles, i was like ill pay 3g-4g's more and get a new car.

thanks also
same with me, i wanted a 95 coupe, but they were asking 13500 back then in 98 from the dealer and i was like 13500??? a brand new one in 99 back then was 15500 wtf?? anyways, clean ride! well done :D

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I only paid 2000 for my 92 Hatch, got it from my neighbors, PERFECT condition.
But after seeing nightkids 7th gen i want one of those now..... :nod:

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool neighbor's :nod:

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my fellow civic buddy in my area has a seventh gen DX... he has a sexy ass viper alarm with a remote start.. its funny because when he puts up the hand brake, he can leave the car in 1st gear and start it up.. the car will start to stutter and move forward.. lol he can turn it off whenever he wants.. i might have a movie of it in action when we were showing it off.. :-p but you have a nice one.. i love the lip on it.. i know those things cost a bundle on the 7th gen..

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey 92CivicVX....I will buy ur hatch for 200 bucks....goin once! j/k....but I really would!

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was thinking of going for ride of the month, you guys think i should?