My 8th gen on Neuspeed Race Springs Pics

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not bad at all, I was thinking about buying those springs too. How they ride?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hm... finally dropped and i'm not sure i'm feelin it still. Must just be the rims, but :thumbup: on the drop

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car looks good and so does the drop

99_EM1

5+ Year Member
hey...how do you like the skunk2 exhaust.....i love it on my EM1...sounds great....

ceppto

5+ Year Member
99_EM1 said:
hey...how do you like the skunk2 exhaust.....i love it on my EM1...sounds great....
yeh it sounds great , but I think Im gonna have it redone so thats its mounted at a 45 deg angle

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mmm water catcher. enjoy the rust. why would you mount it at an angle? im not trying to call it "rice" but really whats the point, it doesnt add any power..nor looks in my opinion, it makes it look like they did a bad job putting it on and cant weld straight.

GETxERxDONE said:
mmm water catcher. enjoy the rust. why would you mount it at an angle? im not trying to call it "rice" but really whats the point, it doesnt add any power..nor looks in my opinion, it makes it look like they did a bad job putting it on and cant weld straight.
but it says "mega power" on it... in this case, mega power means +.05 horsepower, and -5 lb. ft. of torque

ceppto

5+ Year Member
GETxERxDONE said:

Good point . i never thought of that . Well Im keeping it as is . I didnt expect to get a HP gain from that anyways . I just like a deep low tone when driving . So far I have yet to notice any change in the way my car takes bumps. I am a bit more carefull considering its on stock shocks .

ceppto

5+ Year Member
freekaingjon said:
thats a 2 in drop? it still doesnt look all that low.
Yep thats 2 inches . Its one of those things you have to see in person to really see it . i guess I have a crap camera . Its low enough , but it will look lower in a few weeks once the bodykit is installed . The front looks low in person ..mabey its the rear that throws it off ...Then agian I have 17x7 Motegis wheels , I think its the chrome lip that throws everyone off giving it that white wall look .