My 91' Blue Demon Beast

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You only get trashy girls with Honda's.............geeezzzzzzzz where are your standards? hahahaha, I get better tang with my Jeep because girls like it when the top comes off ;)

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks good, need less blinage...more dumpage, and jaydee-emage

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
I have the pure mentalitly of a typical ricer your a joke

Everything,I stated above are fact`s why is lightening you car = Rice.

why dose standing out and doing wht you want classify you as =Rice.

why dose everyone wann abe like you and be on your d**k you go follow them guys and be on there cock`s some people actually chose to do as they wnat with there cars. So you dont like it because it has bell and whistle`s and has more of a show look to it get over it man.

JDm in now in the next 2 years it`ll be edm and you`ll be moving right along with the rest of em.

Please you have the typical mind of a Cock Rider.
Its "does" not "dose" lol. Are you in ricer denial or something? Come on man, after market Z3 fenders for weight reduction? Ha ha. Yeah those must be really necessary to shave your times when your ripping down the track. And I cant wait until this EDM fad that you speak of! I cant wait, it sounds very interesting!

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im just thinking about all the labor and hard work done to that car....but im also thinking why couldnt all that money go to the motor...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice CRX but the REAL, "Blue Demon" is outside in my driveway ;)

Nice rex tho :thumbs up As long as you like it and f**k everyone else :x

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
d1nonlyjv43 said:
i'm thinking on ithat one for real though. i'm starting to get tired of the z3's.
me too i like the f-1's but the oem ones make everything look clean. i mean do fender slots do anygood? not unless u dont have the splash guards on.