My 92 EG

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still wanna see a dyno sheet. 210hp is not almost 400...

Jermee

Registered VIP
I make 230 and I skull drag ss camaros

Jermee

Registered VIP
A hater of what? Konig wheels and a spectre intake filter? I just would like to see your numbers. If I had 400 whp in my civic Id be hanging with 11 second cars.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Liars gonna lie....

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cars not bad but you're kidding yourself with those numbers.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Fine ill say it. What others are getting at is youre no where near 400hp even to the fly wheel.

Simply because

1. that's not a type r manifold. Simply put, type r manifold doesn't fit on a Gsr head.

2. You're not getting any where near that all motor on stock compression pistons yet alone low compression pistons.

3. You list every mod, but no tuning mods. Which again you're no where near that without tuning.

4. Your head won't flow near well enough to touch 300 yet alone 400.

My integra had low compression pistons, setup for boost. With the head built. Jun 1mm oversized valves, jun valve springs, full port and polish, type r cams, aem cam gears, 68mm throttle body, edlebrok manifold. Before I finished the turbo setup I ran na. Tuned with hondata s100 it made 276whp.

Jermee

Registered VIP
Fine ill say it. What others are getting at is youre no where near 400hp even to the fly wheel.

Simply because

1. that's not a type r manifold. Simply put, type r manifold doesn't fit on a Gsr head.

2. You're not getting any where near that all motor on stock compression pistons yet alone low compression pistons.

3. You list every mod, but no tuning mods. Which again you're no where near that without tuning.

My integra had low compression pistons, setup for boost. With the head built. Jun 1mm oversized valves, jun valve springs, full port and polish, type r cams, aem cam gears, 68mm throttle body, edlebrok manifold. Before I finished the turbo setup I ran na. Tuned with hondata s100 it made 276whp.
I'd have to concur with this.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Simply because

Bingo. I'd be surprised if dude even broke 200hp to be honest. Low compression pistons are going to bring his overall HP rating down.