MY 92 EG6 Hatch

92lshatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CAR IS FOR SALE AND LOCATED IN PORTLAND OREGON, $5500 BUY IT NOW PRICE =) IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IM ME ON AIM AT: OnlyRideSnow or e-mail mr2obsession@hotmail.com Thanks guys! CHECK 2nd Page for a lot more pictures !

integraman18

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ooh thats nice man, looks like u got a b18a1 in there. wanna trade cars :P

VTEC2nr

Registered Cockbite
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice... Is that color black or a dark gray? Wheel combo looks good too. :twisted:

VTEC2nr

Registered Cockbite
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, BTW...Why'd you decide to go B18A?

92lshatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, its called granite sky, its a gunmetal color and its a stock IS300 Color. The motor was very cheap, and has a GSR tranny, it has intake/exhaust and ran 14.7 at 93MPH, not to shabby for an ass stock LS.

VTEC2nr

Registered Cockbite
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, its called granite sky, its a gunmetal color and its a stock IS300 Color.
Cool, did you paint it yourself or have a body shop do it. Either way it looks great.:lol:

92lshatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had this guy I know paint it, jams, rear hatch and bay for 2k, not to bad it looks great. He paints cars all day everyday so I trusted him rather than me to paint it. Thanks for the comments guys.

up up

VTEC2nr

Registered Cockbite
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm looking in to having my hatch painted right now. Sucks because it has quite a few dings and the roof is completely f*cking oxidized. Whoever had it before me didn't know what wax was. Fortunately it runs strong and the interior is in exceptional condition and I picked it up (an SI) for $2,500. So it was a great deal and all. For a side job I swap engines to put myself through school, so it'll have a new grasp on life soon. But, as I said she's pretty fugly with the paint and all, and I'm looking at around $2,400 to get it all fixed up. Damn money. Check out the roof:

http://www.elltel.net/jdmhondaparadise/f**kedroof.jpg

Yeah, well props for the paintjob and its definitely a sick looking hatch. Got any more exterior pictures to post? 8)

92lshatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vtec2NR, Damn that sucksss ! but at least you didn't overpay for the car. And thanks for the other comments guys ! Anywho heres some more pics ! (CHECK NEXT PAGE)