My 94 Hatch Work in progress

CivicMafia

5+ Year Member
This is way outdated, ive spent the last couple weeks changing things, ill post pictures eventually.

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not going to lie if youre keeping the blue interior need to repaint the exterior either blue black or white it looks terrible with that orange but i love the orange
also love the gauges
looking good man keep up the work

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:|

CivicMafia

5+ Year Member
@Leftywill3

Thanks, Yeah i want to repaint it i dont like orange :( But i dont have that much money atm to get it painted the way i want.

Im still stuck between black or blue i cant make up my mind

And whats the other 2 replies mean?

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should go with the rusted hood look before Dennis.

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey man just do what you want
mostly if you dont go stock or JDM a lot of people on here wont support it but hey its what you want not what they want

CivicMafia

5+ Year Member
Yeah i know i figured people wouldnt like it, But you know ive never been one to copy everyone else so everything looks the same... i think it looks good and i suppose thats all that matters

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You'd be surprised. I'm willing to bet there are lots of civics out there that have the same theme as yours (maybe not same colors but overall same style).

Don't like it but hey, it's your car.

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah i know i figured people wouldnt like it, But you know ive never been one to copy everyone else so everything looks the same... i think it looks good and i suppose thats all that matters
I wont lie to you there is always several people that have the same style as anyones car its just how it is but do what you want and dont care what people think i know i dont haha

CivicMafia

5+ Year Member
I know theirs other people out there with it just not really around where i live probbly some where close yes but ive only seen 2 other hatchbacks around here that even catch my eye