my 94 hatch

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
lowering my coilovers a bit more, and tightening this rattling bolt on my muffler hanger, then tommorow is summer cleaning of the hatch, lets just say maybe a 2 gallon jug of simple green wont be enough lol..... thanks guys for the comments, and i know nobody is feeling the wheels, they were free from my dad and im stuck with em till i buy some wheels...... and i wont tell what type, but when it comes to wheels i like volks, and rotas.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
just finished washin the car and getting ready to vaccum it out, why is florida so unbearably hot!

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
good news, i went to a drift event and took my dad, he works at manhiem central fl auctions, so he gets cars dirt cheap. and the day before the drift event a s13 coupe rolled through for 500 and my dad let it go..... and after drifting he felt bad cause he knows i want one... so now hes gonna get me the next 240sx that rolls through.. but the best part is. im keepin my civic also. so i get the best of both worlds, honda and nissan haha the best of fwd and rwd. i will keep on slowly modding the civic tho... just no performance stuff until the 240 is done. i plan on building the hatch for auto-x after the 240 is done and have a couple sets of tires for drifting

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
thanks, its actually a d15b8... my b8 vc had a chip and was leaking oil, so i put the b7 vc on, i had one laying around, and i have a b7 header because its just piping, the b8 header has a built in cat....

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
Nice car, would love to pickup a hatch myself, and about the constent plan changes, your still a kid, you won't know what you really want for many more years, just try not to f-up that sweet little hatch too much while you're figurin it out, nice build so far tho, and your dad sounds like a pretty awesome guy, most parents think fixin up imports is a waste of time and all import drivers are punks, so feel lucky your dad understands and that he goes to events with you is pretty sweet.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
thank you, i have realized i change my plans alot, its just i used to have a ej8 and i loved that thing! it was my first car and i worked at least three days sanding it down and then painted it factory black and then in early january it hydrolocked and threw a rod.... i got the car in december. so now i just dont get to attatched to my cars, caus eyou never know what happens. and ive been taught how to drift by a good friend of mine in his s13 with an rb20, and since then i've been really wanting to drift..... i may seem like i have a major case of ADD but im just moving forward. and at the moment im stalling the plans on the hatch, there be small stuff in between but im only 17 and you cant build a car on $7.87 an hour, but i will try my hardest to keep her looking good, and thanks about my dad, im kinda just like him so he understands i wanna mod the hatch. he does the same stuff with his cars.

and finally the long post is over
thank you for reading
lol

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
well long time no see. but bad news, got into a crash last night. long story short i avoided a head on collision and nailed into a curb, destroyed my rotor and hub, maybe broken tie rod, and bent axles. also maybe faulty passenger side caliper... it wont depress. also my passenger wheel has a crack and terrible curb rash... will post pics after i repair. wish me luck

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. That sucks dude. That reminds of the time I did a 180 in an intersection through ice in my sedan and ran into a curb hiddne by snow and damaged the steering column.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
update- picked up lots of parts. a vx hatch hub assembly, brand new rotor, dx caliper, cx axle, duralast gold pads, and brake cleaner that can shoot like 5ft jets lol, i have installed all off it but still tweaking it, and the wheel is bent terribly and the crack has widdened, need to pick up a tie rod and maybe the lower supports..... ugh also just noticed a crack in the window which has gotten alot bigger. but in florida windshields are replaced for free. so the way i see it i have a week until i need new wheels, i cant go faster than 80km/h or else the wheel shakes the car badly, but slower than that its smooth..... its a long road and have spent $140+ so far.. pretty good for doin it myself. good thing im a certified tech. on the good side, i did a little diy and put gsr needles in my SiR cluster looks nice =), wish me luck! its gonna be a long road.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well glad to hear it's coming together. It could have been a lot worse.

grab a cheap spare from a junk yard and make sure your alignment is straight.