Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "hell_spawn3069"

all the trimmings is getting them to build a big engine with high performance cams, cam gears, internals, externals, pistons, piston rings, transmission, putting in a supercharger, etc... fully customizing it from them.
this is just a shot in the dark here, but something tells me you have no idea how a motor works or what a buildup of one entails do you. and ah what motor are you going to use, one of those high performance acura d15's right? out of an integra type r?

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "handlebarsfsr"

hell_spawn3069 said:
all the trimmings is getting them to build a big engine with high performance cams, cam gears, internals, externals, pistons, piston rings, transmission, putting in a supercharger, etc... fully customizing it from them.
this is just a shot in the dark here, but something tells me you have no idea how a motor works or what a buildup of one entails do you. and ah what motor are you going to use, one of those high performance acura d15's right? out of an integra type r?
Hey handlebarsfsr, can we ease up on the bashing here? I'm sure that if hell_spawn3069 wanted to know all about engines, he'll ask you. I don't think we need flaming.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh yea i forgot im not allowed to have an opinion on peoples cars, silly me.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "handlebarsfsr"

oh yea i forgot im not allowed to have an opinion on peoples cars, silly me.
You can have an opinion on others rides, but when you start insulting their intelligence, that's a different story.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its an intelligance war!!!! Wheres the moderators at? =)

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
okay...

flaming/insulting stops or this thread will *close* too...

why cant we all just get along??? :what:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2 things first, see this kids other post for my breakdown of his "spoon" engine plans. and also, dls you are asking for your mod privelages back, yet your sitting here insulting this kid left and right.... how do you expect to get any power back if you sit here making comments like that?

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah ok now, this topic is getting out of hand, stop the negitive post (yes i know i posted also but shouldnt of) or im going to start deleting them.

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes, but when you post your car you are asking for peoples opinions. so why you deleteing mine? thats kinda gay, cause most boards wont do that. he posted his car for opinions and he got them. now plz put mine back thats messed up

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "hell_spawn3069"

ok im just thinkging this right now....a spoon motor is a motor built with primarily spoon parts, and is pretty high performance, that said i thought a spoon motor, since its hand built, already comes with the aformentioned parts...myabe not the supercharger, but im sure it comes with high performance, pistons, and everthing else you said....my :twocents:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is like 2 years old.. locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.