My 95 Dx Htatch

Bigmeech45

So after being a non car educated 19 year old i bought my first 95 dx hatch with a d15, little did i know it had a burnt piston and f***ed up cylinder so i had to learn the hard way. Theres not much done to the car right now but there will be in the future once i pay off this 1k debt with my parents. Sorry for the s***ty post not much done to it as i got f***ed over but i promise i wont let you guys down :D

Before pic of the engine bay with the d15.

Now motor is a jdm d16 non vtec :\ all i could afford.

All i have right now is a full skunk2 catback exhaust that i bought and tein lowering springs that came with the car.

Future mods over time-

Short Ram Intake

Function Form Type 1s

Tint

Klutch Sl1s 15" rims

Just a few more pics.

Bigmeech45

got the hids/viper alarm done now i have power locks too :D

its ok nobody wants to show love ill show myself love :(

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They call me big meech. Larry hoova. Blah blah blah. Good progress!

Bigmeech45

i was wondering do you guys know what type of seats will fit in my car with just removing these ones? i really want these ones

their integra seats im not sure which year can anyone clarify and help me regarding this? and how much do they cost.

Im looking for a cheap just basic seat swap pref those integra seats if any of you have suggestions let me know would prefer not having to spend more then 200 a seat.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U can normally get integra seats for less than $200 for a pair. Craigslist is your friend!

Bigmeech45

guy is selling these from his 96-2000 civic would they fit in my car without having to do anything but remove and install?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They should fit without having to change the rails...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look at the del sol seats, those are really popular. also that paint is clean as f**k

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
never liked honda leather, the usdm type r seats are nice too, but are pretty rare.

Bigmeech45

the seats in the car are just meh , i feel like the integra seats feel like they would be better then whats in there now tbh feels like im sitting on a wood chair :P also like the look of the integra seats im trying to find a black set

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because comfy ;) but rsx/s2000/ep3 seats are all popular too. those are a bit more expensive though

Bigmeech45

sorry for no updates made a big step in life moving out of the parents life so alot of my $$ is being used to pay for first months rent etc. Ive been talking with a really smart guy at work who has a 95 dodge neon with a srt motor in it and hes really making me want to go for a sleeper style. I moved to a town where id say 90% of the day u can find little races on the main streets. Im wanting to know what do you guys think i should do if im going to go for a motor swap. I want a decent amount of torque,hp etc. It will be a dd but at the same time i want a motor that will shine in first and second. Theres so many to choose from i just dont know which one is best any suggestions?