My 96 civic hatchback

L3IX

Ok, im srry lol i tried making my project thread a few days ago but i dont think it worked... So heres my second try lol.
I got my 96 civic hatch about 4 years ago, ive loved it from day one!! When i got it was bone stock and pretty clean for a wisconsin car. After about 2 years it started to rust from these crazy wisconsin winters and it was burning a lot of oil. About a year ago the d16y7 that was in it started knocking so i parked it and thats when it became my project car. I had my buddy help me with all the body work and paint, its startin to look great we just have a few more thing to paint. But i swap a b18c gsr into it and now am changing it to obd1in hopes of helpin me with my problems. my goal is to at least get it on the road a few times b4 the dreaded snow lol.
[img=http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/94/img5168copya.th.jpg]

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I was bored so I fixed it.
Looking pretty good.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Nice progress. Lets see her with the new shoes and paint!

P.S. - When you upload the photos, use the "forum" code found under "embed this image", instead of the links. That will display your photos here in the maximum size allowed by the site.

L3IX

ook thanks im waitin on two of the four tires to show up at my shop then ill hav more pics of my wheels and for the paint... we have bumpers and fenders to spary and then ill have pics of my car fully painted

L3IX

im in waukesha. i saw your car on clist before i was even on cc. it looked great man!!!

chromal

5+ Year Member
Nice ride! Of course, if you look at my 'garage' here, you'll see I might be biased. I see you guys deleted the A-pillar radio antenna. No radio, or did a replacement go elsewhere?

L3IX

I havnt done any thing to it yet but I'll prolly do somthing later. I listen to my ipod most of the time any way lol so I'm not too worried about it

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
My deck was trash in my old car too lol but thanks, sucks cause the guy i sold it to blew it up after 2 weeks. It was back on craigslist, made me sad. lol but I'm in stevens point now or college, so if you ever need anything let me know. I have the hook ups back in the Janesville area

L3IX

My deck was trash in my old car too lol but thanks, sucks cause the guy i sold it to blew it up after 2 weeks. It was back on craigslist, made me sad. lol but I'm in stevens point now or college, so if you ever need anything let me know. I have the hook ups back in the Janesville area
Hey thanks man!! R you doin another build any time soon? Idk if you have ever heard or went to automotin in the dells but I'm hopping to get out there this year my buddy went last year and said it was a blast!!

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I probably will next summer when i get back from college.. and yea a car club that i was in went and said it was sweet too, i had to work so i didnt go lol

L3IX

I probably will next summer when i get back from college.. and yea a car club that i was in went and said it was sweet too, i had to work so i didnt go lol
well im lookin forward to it lol we're going all out and gettin a room at a water park hotel and bring lots of jack d lol